W

Welcumtotherealworld

Student
Feb 12, 2019
Testing out partial:

I tied a slipknot with my static 11mm rope and threw it over a high point in my closet that can hold my weight. I had little to no hope of this actually working, but instead of just using the rope I added a thick woolen sock between the rope and my neck. The knot was at the back of my neck and as high as I could get it above my adams apple. The knot hanging freely was about the height of my adams apple with around a 1ft distance from the anchor point. I tightened it as much as possible before I leaned forward. After around 3-4 seconds my entire body felt like it had pins and needles.

I felt almost no discomfort at all and it was actually enjoyable. It actually felt so good that I leaned into it 2 more times, I can totally see how people get off on this. Can anyone tell me if pins and needles in my body and feeling like I'm able to fall is a sign of having found the sweetspot? In that case I might be in luck even though I never feel like I am. It was such a warm and fuzzy feeling as well almost like death was begging me to just let go and fade into the dark.

I'm still going to do full suspension because I don't trust partial and I feel like I could easily just twitch into a position where the pressure would get released something which I hope can't happen with full suspension, but please tell me if it can. I stopped after trying it 3 times because I'm afraid of getting brain damage, if I can get brain damage from just practicing without passing out please tell me, then I won't do it again until I'm serious.

https://www.spinalcord.com/blog/what-happens-after-a-lack-of-oxygen-to-the-brain

It says here that brain damage occurs at the one minute mark, but I don't know if that's the same for hanging, even though it's on their list. Brain damage is what I'm most afraid of so if anyone here has any expertise in the medical field I would like to know if practicing without fainting can cause brain damage.

I'd also like to know if this slip knot: is good enough for full suspension or if it isn't secure enough. If it's not I'd also like to know what I could do to make it 100% secure and that it won't slip up.

-After I get all my full suspension specifications correct I'm gonna commit suicide in a secluded area in the woods. I would like to do it at home, but I just can't do that to my mom, even after everything she's done to me I'm still better than that. And I can't take the risk of anyone getting up in the night and finding me.

Reactions: told.you.so