Nanako

Nanako

Experienced
Dec 24, 2018
It's a very weird feeling. I've never felt THIS hopeless in my entire life. I feel so weak physically, a level of anxiety unlike any I've experienced before. I want nothing, I just want to die. I thought I was suicidal before but I was wrong, I still had some attachment to life. Now, I have nothing. I'm staring at my screen wide-eyed. I'm empty. If there is a God, I'm begging him to save me right now. I can't believe how cruel this world can be. I don't want to do this to my parents, despite everything I still love them, but I can't go on like this, I think I'd actually go insane.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: cancerline polache, _Minsk, WAITING TO DIE and 1 other person
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Sorry you are going through this. It's horrifying how deep we can go into the pit of despair.

Reactions: tiger b
Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
I don't believe in any god but I do believe in you!

If you want to be saved get into the recovery forum, phone the suicide crisis helpline in your country and reach out to anyone you trust for help.

Stay strong :heart:

tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
Hi

I read your spirituality thread, but didn't pitch in.

You don't need to 'want' anything. I believe strongly all prayers are heard. Whatever labels you put on things, or what is doing the hearing, is just that.

There is a peace beyond the hopelessness, trust in that at least. I hope it finds you. It can. That's as good a start as any, in my opinion.

You may well get some answers to the questions you were asking.

Last edited: