nyapoka

nyapoka

talking to myself
Aug 16, 2023
I want to ctb with sn but looking into it its so complex to get the items needed, the easiest accessible way for me with the least pain is train decapitation. its so traumatic for others but its my only way what is the survival rate? and where exactly would i place my head for decapitation?

Mxverick

Mxverick

Aug 12, 2023
Modern trains have covers on the whells so you will be crushed to death.

But it depends, if you find an older train just put your head on the rail where the wheels pass.

Last edited:
Vladislav Reznikov

Vladislav Reznikov

I wish the nukes would come already!
Aug 16, 2023
I want to ctb with sn but looking into it its so complex to get the items needed, the easiest accessible way for me with the least pain is train decapitation. its so traumatic for others but its my only way what is the survival rate? and where exactly would i place my head for decapitation?
I believe the survival rate for getting crushed/decapitated would almost assuredly be quite low.

• Yay!
Reactions: Sweet Tart and locked*n*loaded
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Yeah, I think if you get decapitated, odds are you're pretty well dead. It wouldn't be my method, but if I were going to do this, I think I'd hide somewhere off the side of the tracks, perhaps in a rural area, where bushes or shrubbery are located. I'd be there at night and wait on a stopped train, after which I would place my neck on the tracks right in front of a train car's wheel. That should pretty much do it. Good luck with this method if you decide to go through with it. It would take more guts than I have.

RainLover

RainLover

Just another one
Aug 9, 2023
Train method has for sure a low survival rate if you do it correctly. I wouldn't do this but I'd recommend to hide in a bush or a place where you're not too visible and wait for the train to be close enough so the driver doesn't have reaction time

nadia225

nadia225

journey to reach the light
Aug 18, 2023
I recently saw a girl with half of her body decapitated and she was still alive…decapitation just seems very painful to me you will die yes but still painful nonetheless.