iLikeFrogs

iLikeFrogs

Most likely dissociating
May 5, 2023
My time is coming. For good 3 years now I've been only alive because of one thing, which is my dog. Unfortunately, after 4 days of constant vet visits, we learned that she has tumours that will kill her and can't be removed, which means that she'll survive a month in the best-case scenario before we have to put her down. I know it's a silly reason to ctb but she saved my life many times and I'm too tired to keep going without her. I'm planning on decapitation by train or slitting my wrists someplace, where authorities will find me first. The problem is that I'm scared I'll chicken out of this or regret halfway through. I might end up telling my therapist about my plans and I might end up in looney bin for a while. But for now I know I should start preparing myself for my final ride and make sure my pet's final days will be the best,

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Rational man, msocks and AerialBoundaries
A

AerialBoundaries

The Songs of Distant Earth.
Sep 18, 2022
She'll be distraught if you go, man. Don't do it, if you have no choice.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
If you actually want to ctb then it would be a terrible idea telling a therapist, as psych wards certainly sound like horrible places and anyway slitting wrists is a self harm method not a suicide one, it has a less than 2% success rate so it's not really recommended if one wishes to succeed. But anyway I wish you the best with your plans.

Reactions: iLikeFrogs