MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
I wanna go tonight. I came home cause my finals just finished and we're on break and I really can't stand my family. My father specifically being home is so suffocating especially with everyone here. I want to go Tonight cause I have something tomorrow that I don't wanna face.

I don't know how ima do it tho ..only thing I have access to is hanging and I don't wanna do it outside cause I'm female and it's late and as much as I wanna die I don't wanna get kidnapped or some shit and be tortured in this life anymore.

To all the friends I made on here I'm sorry I suck at keeping contact with people. But I did enjoy our relationships. I hope I don't see the sun tomorrow I will find a way to do it. I'm catching the bus (hopefully) goodbye.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Forever Sleep, zanahori and 3 others
A

alwayssad

I just wanna stop existing
Oct 27, 2023
Only do it when you are ready, I'm sure you don't want to be brain damaged for rest of your life. I hope I can finally get the courage to do it too. I wish you the best.

MiMif

MiMif

Sep 13, 2023
Only do it when you are ready, I'm sure you don't want to be brain damaged for rest of your life. I hope I can finally get the courage to do it too. I wish you the best.
Thanks I think I'm as ready as I'll ever be I have nothing to look forward too at all only thing holding me back is SI and laziness...being too lazy to even kill myself is honest hilarious...but I'm tired of being tired and Im ready to end it.

Y

Yiyo123

Apr 24, 2020
I'm really sorry that you feel that way. I've been feeling the same for years. But I can't CTB right now for personal reasons (mainly my wife). I want to make sure that the day comes she has a secure home, a place to live.

Reactions: MiMif
A

alwayssad

I just wanna stop existing
Oct 27, 2023
Thanks I think I'm as ready as I'll ever be I have nothing to look forward too at all only thing holding me back is SI and laziness...being too lazy to even kill myself is honest hilarious...but I'm tired of being tired and Im ready to end it.
I relate to you, You are not lazy, I think that's because your mind wants to suicide but your body holds you back, You want the sufferings and pains to end not your life to end.

• Hugs
Reactions: zanahori and MiMif
IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
I wanna go tonight. I came home cause my finals just finished and we're on break and I really can't stand my family. My father specifically being home is so suffocating especially with everyone here. I want to go Tonight cause I have something tomorrow that I don't wanna face.

I don't know how ima do it tho ..only thing I have access to is hanging and I don't wanna do it outside cause I'm female and it's late and as much as I wanna die I don't wanna get kidnapped or some shit and be tortured in this life anymore.

To all the friends I made on here I'm sorry I suck at keeping contact with people. But I did enjoy our relationships. I hope I don't see the sun tomorrow I will find a way to do it. I'm catching the bus (hopefully) goodbye.
Didn't go through with it? How you feeling?

MiMif

MiMif

Sep 13, 2023
Didn't go through with it? How you feeling?
I haven't been on here in a while and I feel like shit...I keep saying I'm going to do it but I'm never able to....I hate living omfg

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and boddibo
brokenpromise

brokenpromise

Chemist
Jan 3, 2024
I haven't been on here in a while and I feel like shit...I keep saying I'm going to do it but I'm never able to....I hate living omfg
CTB is a final choice and one that ought not be taken lightly :) for what it's worth I'm glad you didn't but I respect your choice if you find your journey takes you down that path.

Best of luck to you on your journey to finding peace.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
notherenotnow

notherenotnow

Oct 7, 2023
I wish you lots of luck. I hope you find peace

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori