retardkid

retardkid

StupidF*ckingDruggie
Apr 8, 2023
i think its all starting to work out, this site has provided amazing support to find people in the same situtation as me, but i have found someone, it seems like my medication is starting to work and overall im feeling better and dont really have a need to be on this site anymore, thank you all so much for the support and i wish you the best of luck and peace on your journeys goodbye.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: pole, ctb7767, StolenLife and 8 others
strawberry_lemons

strawberry_lemons

Feel free to contact me <3
Aug 29, 2023
I am so happy for you and i hope you stay in improvement,. i send you all my well wishes <3

AshClouds

AshClouds

In time I started growing inward.
Apr 10, 2023
I'm genuinely happy for you. I wish everyone on this site gets better, even though I don't think its possible for me.

retardkid

retardkid

StupidF*ckingDruggie
Apr 8, 2023
I'm genuinely happy for you. I wish everyone on this site gets better, even though I don't think its possible for me.
everything is possible, suicide is your own choice but remember you are loved <3

lucyna

lucyna

barely active / recovering
Aug 22, 2023
i'm so happy for you ❤️ i wish you the best on your journeys

0xdobalina

0xdobalina

Aug 29, 2023
i think its all starting to work out, this site has provided amazing support to find people in the same situtation as me, but i have found someone, it seems like my medication is starting to work and overall im feeling better and dont really have a need to be on this site anymore, thank you all so much for the support and i wish you the best of luck and peace on your journeys goodbye.
Great news and I hope things continue on this path for u