J

justsad&done

Visionary
Nov 11, 2020
@symphonyofthenight you were strong, brave, beautiful and full of kindness. I will miss you my dear friend. I hope you found your peace and are with your love forevermore.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Wisdom3_1-9, wolfsoul, justanotherstar and 30 others
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
Did she ctb today?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Teal_Blue_Dreams, Ghost2211 and sadworld
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
I hope she found peace. :heart::heart::heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: wolfsoul, Teal_Blue_Dreams, astronaut and 3 others
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
RIP. See you on the other side

• Hugs
Reactions: Teal_Blue_Dreams, justsad&done, darksideofthebright and 2 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Im sorry for your loss. I hope she has found relief from her suffering.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Wisdom3_1-9, Teal_Blue_Dreams, BitterlyAlive_ and 5 others
Life is pointless

Life is pointless

Dec 18, 2020
Rip , hope she founds her peace deserved to her

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Teal_Blue_Dreams, justsad&done and Pookie
eclipsee99

eclipsee99

You’re a sky full of stars~
Nov 20, 2020
I only just started talking to her, but she seemed so kind and nice to talk to. I hope she found the peace she deserved x

Rest in peace symphony <3

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: wolfsoul, Teal_Blue_Dreams, justsad&done and 1 other person
J

justsad&done

Visionary
Nov 11, 2020
Symphony was so smart and genuine and funny and deserves eternal peace.

• Love
Reactions: Teal_Blue_Dreams and Life is pointless
J

JackTheStripper

Dec 26, 2020
RIP:heart: I hope she found peace. She deserves it

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Teal_Blue_Dreams and justsad&done
followingfate

followingfate

Dec 26, 2020
rest in peace,, I hope she is happy wherever she is now

• Love
Reactions: justsad&done and Teal_Blue_Dreams
Teal_Blue_Dreams

Teal_Blue_Dreams

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2020
@symphonyofthenight you were strong, brave, beautiful and full of kindness. I will miss you my dear friend. I hope you found your peace and are with your love forevermore.

i wish him comfort and peace. i will never forget him. he made an impact on my life in just a week of scattered conversations w lots of laughs. he was my first ss friend that i talked to every day. i have felt sad today and didn't know what to do. thank you for posting this. :heart: :heart: :heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: justsad&done, followingfate and Deleted member 22624
J

justsad&done

Visionary
Nov 11, 2020
i wish him comfort and peace. i will never forget him. he made an impact on my life in just a week of scattered conversations w lots of laughs. he was my first ss friend that i talked to every day. i have felt sad today and didn't know what to do. thank you for posting this. :heart: :heart: :heart:
Symphony made me smile and cry every time we chatted. Such an incredible friend and strong soul, :heart: :heart: :heart:

Teal_Blue_Dreams

Teal_Blue_Dreams

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2020
Symphony made me smile and cry every time we chatted. Such an incredible friend and strong soul, :heart: :heart: :heart:
he was so funny. (symphony's chosen pronouns were he/him/his but the fam keeps calling him her lol) i mean when i tell you that i heard some of the funniest sayings, that i told him i was totally stealing this pure gold as my own! The. Best. :heart: :heart: :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: shadowchaser and justsad&done
J

justsad&done

Visionary
Nov 11, 2020
he was so funny. (symphony's chosen pronouns were he/him/his but the fam keeps calling him her lol) i mean when i tell you that i heard some of the funniest sayings, that i told him i was totally stealing this pure gold as my own! The. Best. :heart: :heart: :heart:
I agree 100%. We just chatted and chatted and talked about the past and dreams and life. Probably one of the most caring, funny, honest people I have ever known. I have the utmost respect and love @symphonyofthenight :heart: :heart: :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Teal_Blue_Dreams
Teal_Blue_Dreams

Teal_Blue_Dreams

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2020
I agree 100%. We just chatted and chatted and talked about the past and dreams and life. Probably one of the most caring, funny, honest people I have ever known. I have the utmost respect and love @symphonyofthenight :heart: :heart: :heart:
so much goodness w @symphonyofthenight . i know that we are here for the same purpose but when you bond and someone goes? i was not prepared for this!

J

justsad&done

Visionary
Nov 11, 2020
so much goodness w @symphonyofthenight . i know that we are here for the same purpose but when you bond and someone goes? i was not prepared for this!
Very well said @Teal_Blue_Dreams. I feel the same. I understand that we all came here for many different reasons but with the same intentions. And then we have these connections and really grow to care for one another. It is so hard because we want peace and comfort for our friends, but WE MISS THEM!! and @symphonyofthenight was special for sure.

• Love
Reactions: Spitfire and Teal_Blue_Dreams
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Silent tears for the fallen, one more soldier down, the bullet of despair has found its mark,the lost is in the ground, the soul that floats to heaven is at last at peace,l hope their passing was painless and no more need they fight the beast, R.I.P

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Spitfire, Teal_Blue_Dreams and justsad&done
J

justsad&done

Visionary
Nov 11, 2020
Silent tears for the fallen, one more soldier down, the bullet of despair has found its mark,the lost is in the ground, the soul that floats to heaven is at last at peace,l hope their passing was painless and no more must they fight the beast, R.I.P
Thank you @Lone wolf --- I hope so too!

• Love
Reactions: LONE WOLF. and Spitfire
Teal_Blue_Dreams

Teal_Blue_Dreams

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2020
Silent tears for the fallen, one more soldier down, the bullet of despair has found its mark,the lost is in the ground, the soul that floats to heaven is at last at peace,l hope their passing was painless and no more must they fight the beast, R.I.P
BARS. Love it!

Reactions: justsad&done
J

justsad&done

Visionary
Nov 11, 2020
@symphonyofthenight - you did it right my friend:heart:

• Love
Reactions: Teal_Blue_Dreams and Spitfire
justanotherstar

justanotherstar

Life: you can’t fire me, I quit.