• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

X

xiaopingchina

May 23, 2019
I am 54 years old from China. My English level is ordinary. I use translation software to browse and write. The earth is a prison. Life is meaningless, and I have cancer. So I have to commit suicide. But I am afraid of pain. I have studied for two weeks. I think I have found a good way to hang painlessly. Look at my picture, you can try it and tell me your results, myself. I tested it so that I could coma and keep breathing. I just showed the principle. (I'm going to use tourniquet). (My test method is very simple. With the scarf and socks in the picture, I feel like I let go a second before my coma.)

11385 11386 11387

Reactions: Ivenocare, MistakesHappen, dEATHiSmYgOD and 2 others
S

SomebodyBroken

Experienced
May 6, 2019
well, sitting or standing make it easy. heavier than lead it in the supine position. at least I could not do it = \
Good luck to you, I hope you can overcome your SI (survival instinct)

Ivenocare

Ivenocare

Student
Mar 31, 2019
Yes good luck friend, hopefully you can find peace!

X

xiaopingchina

May 23, 2019
sorry ,it is not a good way, it does not work finaly,

give up,forget this Method

Ivenocare

Ivenocare

Student
Mar 31, 2019
I've had problems with tourniquet myself... I always compress jugular and get feeling in head instead of fuzzy and warm like I get from partial.

• Hugs
Reactions: SomebodyBroken