Wigamoo

Wigamoo

silly girl inna silly world
Oct 11, 2023
Whats methods do you guys recommend? I was thinking cyanide. I want it to be fast though. I don't think i can buy a gun. I don't know what do to. Pls let me know

Mistiie

Mistiie

This is a Junly moment
Nov 10, 2023
Whats methods do you guys recommend? I was thinking cyanide. I want it to be fast though. I don't think i can buy a gun. I don't know what do to. Pls let me know
Cyanide gas, from what I hear, is quick, but I don't know how easily you can get a hold of it. Any other form of cyanide ingestion or injection is heavily advised against because inhaling it knocks you out quickly, but injestion or injection might not, which will possibly lead to you experiencing the unbelievable pain that cyanide causes.

There are some stickied threads at the top that detail methods, but probably the most widely accepted and 'enjoyable' method is an overdose. The drawback with this is that it can be expensive, especially for younger people who haven't built up funds yet or don't work as much/at all/are in education, and that it's also a bit more finicky to find medication if you're not already prescribed it or if you don't know a guy. The main method of getting it (online) is through deep web, and there are stickied threads on that as well, so I won't describe it any more (if only because I think this starts to step into the realm of assistance in an act, which is against the rules.)

• Informative
Reactions: PA𝖨𝑁