£v£1yn

£v£1yn

An obsessive girl
Sep 11, 2023
I'm like 100% sure I'm obsessed with the musical hamilton, as I'm watching it for the 12th time. I SWEAR I CANT GET SICK OF IT...

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: ChronicallyCynical, Costrecce and アホペンギン
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Thats nice that you have an interest, I don't think others would like hearing Hamilton a dozen times but if its something you enjoy then continue doing it, its good for your mental health.

• Love
Reactions: £v£1yn
hmskms

hmskms

trying to escape a world governed by sociopaths.
Jun 12, 2023
inspiration only works on people with something to live for.

thats what youre feeling when you see these performances.

if you cant figure out how it motivates you, it'll get boring eventually.

£v£1yn

£v£1yn

An obsessive girl
Sep 11, 2023
inspiration only works on people with something to live for.

thats what youre feeling when you see these performances.

if you cant figure out how it motivates you, it'll get boring eventually.
Yeahhh I see what you mean, I don't really watch the whole thing. Sometimes I just skip to parts I like or I just have it on in the background.

hmskms

hmskms

trying to escape a world governed by sociopaths.
Jun 12, 2023
Yeahhh I see what you mean, I don't really watch the whole thing. Sometimes I just skip to parts I like or I just have it on in the background.
we do what we can to keep the fight in us. it just buys us more time to think about what we want to do before we run out of time (run out of time, run out of time)

ChronicallyCynical

ChronicallyCynical

Natural pessimist, born quitter.
Sep 9, 2023
If that's something you enjoy, good for you. If it motivates you to go on and comforts you, even better. Just be sure to not let it take over everything so that you can have one foot planted on the ground. Otherwise, I hope you continue enjoying Hamilton.

My current obsessions are some fictional characters, but being that my favourites are pretty niche, I don't know if I feel comfortable sharing them just yet. They help comfort me and help me get through things like work, though, so I can definitely see how these interests could be beneficial. Sometimes though, I fall into the trap of "I'd rather just live in their world" or "I wish I didn't need to do anything so that I could focus on just thinking about my interests" which isn't productive. Not to life or to death.

• Love