• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

reimu

reimu

Jul 24, 2024
Rarely do I ever feel a certain way about somebody, especially considering I don't surround myself with that many people but I think that I might be in love with somebody. I don't know why I get attached so easily but I just do. I think that I am really happy with this predicament that I have landed myself in. I often spend most of my days sitting inside by myself and feeling utterly miserable but this person actually makes me feel happy. This person makes me want to stop hurting myself and makes me feel joy. I just wanted to get this off my chest as I don't really have somebody to talk about this stuff with and putting this here seems like a reasonable place to do so. Thankyou <3

• Hugs
Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov and Saturn_