Ryojix

Ryojix

Holy Order
Feb 26, 2023
I got diagnosed with ptsd and mild schizophrenia, but I'm happy? Idk I'm glad with my life rn and idc abt what I got diagnosed with I'm just happy with who I am around atm. I have been in the dumps months before but idk rn is a rlly nice moment for me.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: feder, StolenLife, lonegore and 3 others
T

ThatStateOfMind

Enlightened
Nov 13, 2021
I got diagnosed with ptsd and mild schizophrenia, but I'm happy? Idk I'm glad with my life rn and idc abt what I got diagnosed with I'm just happy with who I am around atm. I have been in the dumps months before but idk rn is a rlly nice moment for me.
This is great! I'm glad you're feeling happy, even with your diagnosis. I was the same way after being diagnosed with something. It was like a nice feeling because it finally validated my thinking and explained why I thought a certain way

Anyways, I'm very happy that you're happy. Hope you stay in uplifted spirits

Reactions: Ryojix
Ryojix

Ryojix

Holy Order
Feb 26, 2023
This is great! I'm glad you're feeling happy, even with your diagnosis. I was the same way after being diagnosed with something. It was like a nice feeling because it finally validated my thinking and explained why I thought a certain way

Anyways, I'm very happy that you're happy. Hope you stay in uplifted spirits
Thanks man, or woman... idk but I rlly appreciate a lot rn idk why, but I'm just glad to be here. I hope you are too.

T

ThatStateOfMind

Enlightened
Nov 13, 2021
Thanks man, or woman... idk but I rlly appreciate a lot rn idk why, but I'm just glad to be here. I hope you are too.
It's man haha. I think it's completely fine to appreciate like that. I'm glad, appreciative of the things and opportunities I have currently.

• Love
Reactions: lonegore
synthcadia

synthcadia

dissociated angel.
Jul 8, 2023
are you happy because you identified the problem and now know how to resolve it? also i'm happy you're happy. <3 you deserve happiness.