S

Shame.N.Sorrow

Aug 12, 2024
It's 15 dollars to rent a lane and 20 dollars to rent a gun, I think it'd be an easy way out I'm planning on going on my birthday on the 21st. Life has been a mistake, anyone feel so disgusted by themselves and ashamed that death is the best option. Life won't get better because I'm not better yk

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: LifeQuitter, annointed_towers and Aprilfarewell4
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
Unfortunately, this is pretty common and I understand why due to low cost. Additionally, I think gun ranges are nearly used to this, considering the number of video titles I've run across Elsewhere.

A

Aprilfarewell4

Wizard
Apr 9, 2024
I watched videos about people going this way. It was not nearly as graphic as I thought. I had to watch the videos because if SN doesn't work right because I don't have all the recommended meds, i'm going to have to shoot myself in the head immediately.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I've seen many videos of people shooting themselves in gun ranges and in other places on watch people die .com . I've even seen people shoot themselves with what seems to be litttle guns . i have a so much more powerful rifle and shotgun . just need to do it.
this video he shoots himself with a shotgun . to me it seems the head brain flys like 20 feet ? don't see how a shotgun could fail . it's infrared video so no blood and very tiny :

Last edited:
Reactions: whydidthishappen
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also see my existence as a mistake, existence has only ever caused me to suffer. But anyway I wish you the best.

Reactions: LifeQuitter
astonishedturnip

astonishedturnip

Like Christine Chubbuck, but sadder
Jan 16, 2024
Aww, 🙏 please find a different method. Gun range workers are some of the kindest and most helpful people I've ever had the pleasure of encountering, they always treat me like a friend when I walk in, I urge you to not put them through this. Not trying to shame you from CTB in general but please reconsider.

• Informative
Reactions: Jon Arbuckle