• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ribbit22

Ribbit22

Feb 23, 2024
I've read about people's attempts and fails but Im hoping it will work out for me. I've attempted a lot of things but clearly it hasn't worked.

Here is the thread of people's attempts at sodium nitrite
-https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OKnH260kpVBA9_o3_hpvmLW5sdhemQ-d8GC9GwTP2i8/mobilebasic

The only issue is how do I get it in Australia without a poison license. The only choices are like 9% to 11% sodium nitrite.

Do you think this would work if I took a lot?
IMG 7640

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Let's just hope my parents don't find the package or else I'm screwed and I'm just going to train method

Attachments

• IMG_7640.jpeg
    IMG_7640.jpeg
    669.5 KB · Views: 0
CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
Sorry to tell you this but everything under 95% purity probably isn't going to get the job done or is unreliable. Even if you take a huge dose, that's unfortunately not how it works

Reactions: seekingrelease22, dying flower, rozeske and 1 other person
vak

vak

🏅🇨🇿
Feb 13, 2024
The only choices are like 9% to 11% sodium nitrite.
I don't think that will cut it my friend, you would have to ingest quarter of kilogram of salt to get similar chance as others do with >95% pure SN and even they sometimes fail and vomit immediately from driking 25g. There is almost no chance your body would have enough time to digest enough SN to help you.

Please keep looking elsewhere, this is not the way, I'm so sorry 😞

Last edited:
Reactions: seekingrelease22, dying flower, rozeske and 1 other person
Ribbit22

Ribbit22

Feb 23, 2024
Sorry to tell you this but everything under 95% purity probably isn't going to get the job done or is unreliable. Even if you take a huge dose, that's unfortunately not how it works
I can't get pure sn without a license so I don't know what to do

CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
I can't get pure sn without a license so I don't know what to do
Maybe try some companies from other countries, where it's not illegal. If it's illegal in your country it's reeaaaallyy hard to get it there.
It's only kinda risky to get it in Australia bc maybe it gets checked for yk illegal things. But I also did that and fortunately everything has gone smoothly. Not in Australia but here it's also illegal. But only to warn you, that there's a possibility that it maybe gets checked, but I mean I don't think they can't control every damn package soooo

Last edited:
Reactions: seekingrelease22, boddibo and Ribbit22
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
No, please don't try ctb attempt with a 9-11% SN.

K

Kondensmilch

Feb 12, 2024
How do you know? Is there somebody who failed because of lower quality SN?

CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
How do you know? Is there somebody who failed because of lower quality SN?
I don't really know a case but it probably won't work. You can do some research how pure the Sn has to be if you want to. If you take sn with low purity, ig you would feel like trash (vomit, etc.) but it won't be fatal.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
K

Kondensmilch

Feb 12, 2024
I don't really know a case but it probably won't work. You can do some research how pure the Sn has to be if you want to. If you take sn with low purity, ig you would feel like trash (vomit, etc.) but it won't be fatal.
So you say 90% SN probably won't be fatal?
Can you give me a scientific explanation for that. (We ignore the increased risk of vomiting because those 5% are neglectable.)

D

Deleted member 65988

So you say 90% SN probably won't be fatal?
Can you give me a scientific explanation for that.
The potency of sodium nitrite is largely determined by its concentration as we know. A 90% solution of sodium nitrite would still be quite potent and should not be ingested directly due to its potential toxicity.

Therefore, the statement that 90% sodium nitrite would not be potent if ingested is not entirely accurate. It would indeed be potent, but not in its concentrated form and not in a way that is safe for human consumption.

As much as the forum suggests to stick to the 95%-99% range of sn for ctb, ingesting 90% could still prove to be rather toxic but 99% is still more potent due to its higher concentration. The toxicity of sodium nitrite is mainly due to its ability to release nitric oxide (NO) in the body, which can lead to the formation of methemoglobin which can occur faster if a higher concentration of sn is ingested and so, the lethal dose of sodium nitrite for humans is estimated to be around 1-2 grams (g) orally, which is equivalent to approximately 5-10 milliliters (mL) of a 90% solution. Ingesting larger amounts can lead to rapid methemoglobinemia, cyanosis, and death.

• Informative
Reactions: heysunshine and CloudyNightSky
CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
The potency of sodium nitrite is largely determined by its concentration as we know. A 90% solution of sodium nitrite would still be quite potent and should not be ingested directly due to its potential toxicity.

Therefore, the statement that 90% sodium nitrite would not be potent if ingested is not entirely accurate. It would indeed be potent, but not in its concentrated form and not in a way that is safe for human consumption.

As much as the forum suggests to stick to the 95%-99% range of sn for ctb, ingesting 90% could still prove to be rather toxic but 99% is still more potent due to its higher concentration. The toxicity of sodium nitrite is mainly due to its ability to release nitric oxide (NO) in the body, which can lead to the formation of methemoglobin which can occur faster if a higher concentration of sn is ingested and so, the lethal dose of sodium nitrite for humans is estimated to be around 1-2 grams (g) orally, which is equivalent to approximately 5-10 milliliters (mL) of a 90% solution. Ingesting larger amounts can lead to rapid methemoglobinemia, cyanosis, and death.
Exactly. And If you search where to find it, the Sn's have either really low percentages for restaurants and shit or extremely high percentages (95-99). I've never seen one with like 80%. To be fair I've seen one with 90% and with a good guide it'd probably work, but 95-99 is just more reliable and all the guides work with 95-99. If you can buy 90% there's probably also a purer one.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988