M

myaccount1104

Mar 16, 2023
I'm going to overdose, unless I find a better method. I can't get any resources right now. I think my only options are to overdose or try to cut deep enough and hit an artery. Maybe I could combine the two or something? I don't know. I feel like I might fail so I think just an overdose would be the best option because if my dad sees that I cut myself again he would take away my blades. Today I'm going to look through all the pills in the pantry and see what could kill me. I used to have this hope of the future being better that wouldnt go away but it went away yesterday so I think I'm finally at peace with death. Would it be attention seeking if I posted my note on my instagram story for my old classmates to see? I just want the note to somehow reach this boy who did horrible things to me so he can finally regret how he hurt me or maybe he just wouldnt care. I don't know if you guys have any input that would be nice. thank you.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
From what I'm aware overdosing on very accessible pills doesn't really sound very reliable, sadly it's just not straightforward to die on our own terms in this society where suicide is purposely made so inaccessible. But anyway best wishes.

M

myaccount1104

Mar 16, 2023
From what I'm aware overdosing on very accessible pills doesn't really sound very reliable, sadly it's just not straightforward to die on our own terms in this society where suicide is purposely made so inaccessible. But anyway best wishes.
thank you. that is true I think I need to think it over a bit more. if I failed it would just make everything worse.