• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ClimbingCranes

ClimbingCranes

May 12, 2024
I'm really hoping that I overdose and just die I heard that by doing some research on the Internet that if you chew on the patches it releases all of the fentanyl instead of it releasing it hour by hour if it was on your skin. So I'm hoping that will result in an overdose and death.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, thebelljarrr and iloverachel
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
good luck my friend

• Love
Reactions: ClimbingCranes
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find the freedom you search for, best wishes.

• Love
Reactions: ClimbingCranes and iloverachel
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I didn't even know they made time- release fentanyl patches. I thought fentanyl was completely illegal. Didn't know there was any "medicinal" value for the substance because of its potency and potential for abuse. Shows what I know (don't know much about drugs).

Reactions: hadenough58
ClimbingCranes

ClimbingCranes

May 12, 2024
I didn't even know they made time- release fentanyl patches. I thought fentanyl was completely illegal. Didn't know there was any "medicinal" value for the substance because of its potency and potential for abuse. Shows what I know (don't know much about drugs).
What do you mean

H

hadenough58

Looking for Understanding
Mar 7, 2024
I didn't even know they made time- release fentanyl patches. I thought fentanyl was completely illegal.
I don't think these will be available in the UK but possible else where, they even restrict how many paracetamol you can buy 2 x 16 tablets packs.
Although I believe it is a very painful way to ctb so it is not for me?
I am looking for quick and painless

Reactions: locked*n*loaded
bookgirl

bookgirl

i love books
Mar 31, 2024
I hope you find the peace you are looking for

lifteddream

lifteddream

Jun 6, 2023
My friends mom had a bunch lying around her house for some reason, she's a doctor but omg

Also, planned parenthood gave me an IV of fentanyl and declined to tell me, until after I was on it and I asked because I felt weird.

More details: I had a really bad reaction to it for 45 min until I threw up, and the nurses were really cold and nasty to me before and after, I was begging for help but trying not to be a bother. That was such a bizarre experience.

• Hugs
Reactions: anxiousalpaca
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
What do you mean
I though fentanyl was/is a purely illegal drug. I didn't know that there is actual therapeutic use for it in conventional medicine. I thought it was just too strong. I know morphine is a legal, legitimate drug used often to mitigate pain, but I thought that fentanyl, being a 100x, or more, more powerful than morphine was some derivative that illicit drug manufacturers came up with to sell and make money. I mean that's all you ever hear about in the news, how so many ppl are dying of fentanyl overdoses and the like. I just didn't know that doctors actually prescribed fentanyl, or even had the option of prescribing fentanyl. My sister had extreme pain from cancer, and she never had fentanyl prescribed to alleviate her pain.

ham and potatoes

ham and potatoes

Just some hillbilly
Mar 27, 2024
I though fentanyl was/is a purely illegal drug. I didn't know that there is actual therapeutic use for it in conventional medicine. I thought it was just too strong. I know morphine is a legal, legitimate drug used often to mitigate pain, but I thought that fentanyl, being a 100x, or more, more powerful than morphine was some derivative that illicit drug manufacturers came up with to sell and make money. I mean that's all you ever hear about in the news, how so many ppl are dying of fentanyl overdoses and the like. I just didn't know that doctors actually prescribed fentanyl, or even had the option of prescribing fentanyl. My sister had extreme pain from cancer, and she never had fentanyl prescribed to alleviate her pain.
yup, it was originally developed for therapeutic use, and is perscribed, at least in the US. see the links below
Fent Patch info
Fent Spray, tablet, lozenge info

• Informative
Reactions: Forveleth and locked*n*loaded
ClimbingCranes

ClimbingCranes

May 12, 2024
I got my mine from someone not the doctors

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Good luck! I Hope you find peace!

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023

Fentanyl is used to control chronic pain, I think it is more prescribed for cancer and terminally ill patients. It is also used in surgical procedures where general anesthesia is required. Available in patches, subligual and ampoules.
I'm really hoping that I overdose and just die I heard that by doing some research on the Internet that if you chew on the patches it releases all of the fentanyl instead of it releasing it hour by hour if it was on your skin. So I'm hoping that will result in an overdose and death.

I don't know much about patches used orally, but there are anecdotal reports of ppl dying out there. Are you able to put 6 patches in your mouth?

Last edited:
Reactions: Forveleth
ClimbingCranes

ClimbingCranes

May 12, 2024
Fentanyl is used to control chronic pain, I think it is more prescribed for cancer and terminally ill patients. It is also used in surgical procedures where general anesthesia is required. Available in patches, subligual and ampoules.

I don't know much about patches used orally, but there are anecdotal reports of ppl dying out there. Are you able to put 6 patches in your mouth?
Yes I have six patches so I'll try

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
All I can say is that I did not know that. I only thought it was an illicit drug. I know my sister, who died from liver cancer and was in excruciating pain for nearly 1 1/2 years didn't have it prescribed to her. Guess you learn something every day. I don't know much about drugs really. Maybe except marijuana, as I was a huge pothead in HS into my early twenties until I quit completely. I also dropped acid a couple times but never liked it. I think I used "rush" a time or two and didn't like that, either. I don't even like taking an aspirin or ibuprofen for a headache haha.
I got my mine from someone not the doctors
But, it was manufactured by a legitimate provider to be prescribed to someone by a doctor, and NOT by some illicit lab ran by a cartel, or something? Yeah, I can't see a reason why an illicit drug manufacturing organization would produce fentanyl patches, but I guess you really never know, do you?

Last edited: