highjumping

highjumping

Outcast
May 30, 2023
I fall in love too easily with people and I think it happened again and I am scared. I know they don't love me back and it will only hurt them and me but i just can't stop, I hate myself so much, I hate everything I do, nobody deserves to be bothered by me and nobody will ever love me but my hope won't stop, I hate this, I hate this so much I just want to cry. I just want to be happy, please.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dreaming Freedom, Forever Sleep, not-2-b-the-answer and 3 others
neurotic

neurotic

𝐈 𝐭𝐑𝐒𝐧𝐀 𝐈'𝐦 𝐒𝐧 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 /// πŸ’œπŸ’šπŸ’™
May 24, 2023
I fall in love too easily with people and I think it happened again and I am scared. I know they don't love me back and it will only hurt them and me but i just can't stop, I hate myself so much, I hate everything I do, nobody deserves to be bothered by me and nobody will ever love me but my hope won't stop, I hate this, I hate this so much I just want to cry. I just want to be happy, please.
Do you mind if I ask for more details?

Love comes easier depending on the vulnerability of the person who's in need of the close bond. There's nothing wrong with how you feel.

highjumping

highjumping

Outcast
May 30, 2023
Do you mind if I ask for more details?

Love comes easier depending on the vulnerability of the person who's in need of the close bond. There's nothing wrong with how you feel.
you can ask away

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and neurotic
Mord.

Mord.

May 6, 2023
What we do or do not deserve is subjective. Sometimes we only accept the love that we think we deserve, and that depends on how we feel about ourselves. I think everyone deserves to be loved, no matter the mistakes they made

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
neurotic

neurotic

May 24, 2023
you can ask away
Okay sure! How long have you known this person? Is this a recent feeling you've had for this person? Are you positive there's absolutely no way they'd feel the same?

highjumping

highjumping

Outcast
May 30, 2023
Okay sure! How long have you known this person? Is this a recent feeling you've had for this person? Are you positive there's absolutely no way they'd feel the same?
I've known this person forlike 2 days haha

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and neurotic
neurotic

neurotic

May 24, 2023
highjumping

highjumping

Outcast
May 30, 2023
That's not weird at all, some people believe in that love at first sight stuff lol
i've been texting him constantly ssince that basically, if you wanna know more you can pm me bc idk if everyone wants to hear this stuff lol

neurotic

neurotic

May 24, 2023
i've been texting him constantly ssince that basically, if you wanna know more you can pm me bc idk if everyone wants to hear this stuff lol
Sure! Make your account public :)

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'd suggest looking at YouTube videos about 'limerance'. The Crappy Childhood Fairy does some good ones. I could well be wrong but if it's feeling obsessive and kind of illogical- say- they do something that you find kind of upsetting- yet- you still find yourself clinging onto their good points a few days later and fantasizing about them- it COULD be limerance. I'm pretty sure all of my crushes have been this. I've had 3 serious crushes in total and each one spanned several painful years! It took me till my mid 30's to work it out! Now, I'm VERY cautious when I feel myself falling for someone... Of course- I could well be wrong in your case. I have no intention of standing in the way of true love. I'd say it was worth checking out though...