littlelady

littlelady

Κšβ™‘Ιž π₯𝐒𝐭𝐭π₯𝐞 π₯𝐚𝐝𝐲 Κšβ™‘Ιž
May 10, 2023
hello everyone,

im afraid that this might be the last of my very few posts as i am mostly just a lurker, reading information and getting help with catching the bus. today something happened that has thrown me over the edge and my pain is immeasurable. i was abused as a child and i get abused as of now. nothing can help me to ever regain back that joy and sparkle. ive been thrown away as i am seen as unlovable. i just wish even one person would seriously care for me and wish the best for me. i want to feel loved. im so tired of being alone.

hopefully soon to be signing off,
littlelady <3

(edit:)
i love you all

• Love
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: dialogos, Sannti, todiefor and 5 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's really so horrible how humans create so much harm in this world and make the existences of other people much more unbearable. But anyway best wishes.

• Love
Reactions: littlelady and enough of this
Sweet Tart

Sweet Tart

Arcanist
May 10, 2023
I'm sorry you are feeling unbearable pain. It sounds like you have been thru so much already. Sending you love.

• Love
Reactions: dialogos and littlelady
littlelady

littlelady

Κšβ™‘Ιž π₯𝐒𝐭𝐭π₯𝐞 π₯𝐚𝐝𝐲 Κšβ™‘Ιž
May 10, 2023
It's really so horrible how humans create so much harm in this world and make the existences of other people much more unbearable. But anyway best wishes.
thank you, i love you
I'm sorry you are feeling unbearable pain. It sounds like you have been thru so much already. Sending you love.
thank you, i love you

• Aww..
Reactions: dialogos
todiefor

todiefor

Scrap that, nothing matters at all after all
Jun 24, 2023
hello everyone,

im afraid that this might be the last of my very few posts as i am mostly just a lurker, reading information and getting help with catching the bus. today something happened that has thrown me over the edge and my pain is immeasurable. i was abused as a child and i get abused as of now. nothing can help me to ever regain back that joy and sparkle. ive been thrown away as i am seen as unlovable. i just wish even one person would seriously care for me and wish the best for me. i want to feel loved. im so tired of being alone.

hopefully soon to be signing off,
littlelady <3

(edit:)
i love you all
I'm sorry you have felt so terribly alone for so long and that no one has been there for you. If you want to talk we are here for you, or can pm me, maybe it can feel less alone that way.

• Hugs
Reactions: dialogos