chocosyrup

chocosyrup

disillusioned
Nov 3, 2023
So, I have no idea when I'll do it but I think that when I do pull myself to do it I'll probably go by SN. It doesn't seem too difficult and the side effects I think I can manage.

• Hugs
Reactions: iDontKnowWhat and aura.
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Depending on the country you are in, I'd guess that the biggest challenge may be obtaining genuine SN and the support meds. Most successsfull threads I've viewed suggest that it's an MO with a lot of advantages.

chocosyrup

chocosyrup

disillusioned
Nov 3, 2023
Depending on the country you are in, I'd guess that the biggest challenge may be obtaining genuine SN and the support meds. Most successsfull threads I've viewed suggest that it's an MO with a lot of advantages.
Well I'm in the UK, I haven't done much research on sources. Do you think it might be easy to get here? I'm not home at the moment so I can't do much research

Division Day

Division Day

It's life that scares me to death
Oct 28, 2023
It's not easy to get but quite a few users have managed.

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Well I'm in the UK, I haven't done much research on sources. Do you think it might be easy to get here? I'm not home at the moment so I can't do much research

Absolutely not ! Since SN is classed as a controlled substance in terms of requiring an Eplosives & Poisons Precursors Licence there are very strict conditions imposed on producers/suppliers. As a private retail customer your chances of buying from a genuine producer are right up there with Bob Hope's twin brothers, Slim and No.
Sorry to be sharing bad news.

Attachments

• IMG_3694.png
    IMG_3694.png
    746.8 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: jessisme
chocosyrup

chocosyrup

disillusioned
Nov 3, 2023
Absolutely not ! Since SN is classed as a controlled substance in terms of requiring an Eplosives & Poisons Precursors Licence there are very strict conditions imposed on producers/suppliers. As a private retail customer your chances of buying from a genuine producer are right up there with Bob Hope's twin brothers, Slim and No.
Sorry to be sharing bad news.
Would it not be possible to purchase it on the dark net?

If not, do you know any alternatives to SN?

D

Deleted member 65988

Anyone who even wants to get sn in the uk is far too late unfortunately.

• Aww..
Reactions: finalrequiem, voyager and Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hate how the UK is such an anti-suicide country, I find it so cruel and dreadful how it's purposely made so difficult to die, sadly suicide just isn't easy at all.

• Love
Reactions: LetmeCTB566, finalrequiem, voyager and 1 other person
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Absolutely not ! Since SN is classed as a controlled substance in terms of requiring an Eplosives & Poisons Precursors Licence there are very strict conditions imposed on producers/suppliers.
you've got confused with sodium nitrate not sodium nitrite

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
What alternatives are there in the UK? If there are any
I'd suggest you travel to the EU, buy the SN and travel back by ferry. Customs may not open every personal bag. You may not be able to fly back bc SN could be seized for safety reasons it's oxidizing.

Reactions: voyager
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
I think sodium nitrite eventually becomes sodium nitrate though when exposed, so regarding explosives (I assume) it could be considered on the list too. But maybe someone else can explain the technical details.

Reactions: Aim
Division Day

Division Day

It's life that scares me to death
Oct 28, 2023
I think sodium nitrite eventually becomes sodium nitrate though when exposed, so regarding explosives (I assume) it could be considered on the list too. But maybe someone else can explain the technical details.
It's on the poisons part, not explosives.

• Informative
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
That process is far too slow at room temperature, SN itself is oxidizing. I'm sure there is a list that describes each chemical that is under that particular law.

• Informative
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023

Far as I can see, in terms of the 2023 Regs both Nitrate & Nitrite are currently listed, happy to be corrected though, information is our friend.
The revised Regs came into force on 1st October 2023.

Attachments

• IMG_3699.png
    IMG_3699.png
    230.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Reactions: voyager and Darkover
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Far as I can see, in terms of the 2023 Regs both Nitrate & Nitrite are currently listed, happy to be corrected though, information is our friend.
The revised Regs came into force on 1st October 2023.
yeah thats why i didn't know because it only came into force on the 1st of october 2023

Reactions: finalrequiem and SVEN
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
yeah thats why i didn't know because it only came into force on the 1st of october 2023

No probs, Dark, we've all got to pool our knowledge and resources, far as I can see this group is the only place in the world that I've got where I can be completely honest and not get either condemned or some form of patronising "counselling". Gosh, do I ever hate well meant self styled pro life counsellors ! (Can you tell).

Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
It turns into nitrate when it oxidize.

voyager

voyager

Nov 25, 2019
@Division Day @Praestat_Mori @SVEN @smilytree

So we're basically barred from blowing ourselves up or poisoning ourselves. Got it, thanks. :hihi:

• Yay!
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and SVEN
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023

So we're basically barred from blowing ourselves up or poisoning ourselves. Got it, thanks. :hihi:

Who would have imagined it would be so difficult to just lie down and die. Oh for Nembutal.

Reactions: finalrequiem and voyager
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023

So we're basically we're barred from blowing ourselves up or poisoning ourselves. Got it, thanks. :hihi:
😄Well, depending on where you are, but considering these rules. Then I think the answer might be yess.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: finalrequiem and voyager
iDontKnowWhat

iDontKnowWhat

Oct 12, 2023
If you could come to Brazil, you would be able to buy phenobarbital and morphine, as this would give you the closest method to nembutal.

Reactions: LetmeCTB566
j3n4829

j3n4829

hell girl
Nov 4, 2023
i really hate to be that person but what does "SN" mean? im very sorry ;-;, i hope all goes well for you

Kuren Aiya

Kuren Aiya

I’m not fighting because I think I can win.
Mar 24, 2023
i really hate to be that person but what does "SN" mean? im very sorry ;-;, i hope all goes well for you
Sodium Nitrite. Here's a post that's been floating around that's helped me with most of the acronyms since joining.

• Hugs
Reactions: j3n4829
voyager

voyager

Nov 25, 2019
Just for the record now, if one were to order SN from abroad to the UK what is bound to happen? Customs confiscating it? Is that really certain when it's declared as such? Will this have any consequences? Asking for a friend.