Sadness20

Sadness20

Experienced
Nov 1, 2021
I am in the psych ward right now, I tried to get help. But I still don't know how to deal with my impulses. I think i will attempt again when I'm out. I'm supposed to get released tomorrow. Maybe I will do it tomorrow in the evening. Maybe the day after. But I will do it soon, I can feel it. I only feel darkness in my brain. They always say "But it always gets better" yes but it also always gets worse. I'm tired and I am done with bullshitting around. I think I'll ask my dealer to get me drugs and then mix that with pain meds. And maybe alcohol. I don't know yet. I also don't know if it's going to work but I don't really care. I just want to do it. It's something I can do in a world where I'm so powerless.

• Hugs
Reactions: avaruus, SVEN and Lost_my_soul
Lost_my_soul

Lost_my_soul

No one will help you unless it benefits them
Sep 13, 2023
I'm sorry you feel this way, if you dont mind me asking , what was your last attempt and how did it go?

Sadness20

Sadness20

Experienced
Nov 1, 2021
I'm sorry you feel this way, if you dont mind me asking , what was your last attempt and how did it go?
Honestly I've had so many attempts and I'm not even sure what I did last time because I tried a lot of things a lot of times. It was either taking a bunch of pain meds or it was me trying to choke myself with a belt. I know both not very safe methods but I do these things impulsively so I don't really have time to plan.

• Love
Reactions: Lost_my_soul
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's really understanable just wishing to be free from all the suffering that existing brings, I hope that you eventually find what you search for.

Sadness20

Sadness20

Experienced
Nov 1, 2021
It's really understanable just wishing to be free from all the suffering that existing brings, I hope that you eventually find what you search for.
You're still here? I remember seeing you a long time ago. I haven't used this website for a while but now I'm back it seems.