S

stillweary

May 15, 2020
I know what the title sounds like. It sounds like I'm off my rocker, and maybe I am.

The more I think about it, the more I think that the whole reason for me being put on this earth was to be tortured. Honestly, that's the only thing that resonates when I look back on my life. That's the only thing that makes sense.
I was put here specifically to be tortured, and for no other reason.

God was horrific to me in this lifetime. He truly was. And when I think about the concept of past lives, or that maybe this is karma, it simply doesn't make sense. The closest thing we have to knowing about our past lives is knowing the type of people we were as children. And I can honestly say, I was a sweet little kid. I was thoughtful and cared about others and had empathy. I was a deep thinker, even as a small child.

I was put on this earth to be destroyed. Why? I sure wish I knew.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Outsider, LifeQuitter2018, UseItOrLoseIt and 10 others
Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
As far as nature is concerned, were disposable, unfortunately. It's so sad. Each person destined to live some sort of a life. When it's suffering, it seems so pointlessly cruel. And when something seems cruel, I guess we look for an entity to blame

Reactions: KnownButForgettable, Outsider, voyager and 5 others
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
I honestly feel the same. I feel like I was put on this earth so ppl can see me and be grateful about themselves because someone like me have it worse. Also I relate to your childhood.

I think the most sad and angry thing about this life is there isn't an easy way out at least for most of us. Majority of us will die in a painful way.

• Hugs
Reactions: Bacon and Baseball, voyager, Weeping Garbage Can and 6 others
Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
I think the most sad and angry thing about this life is there isn't an easy way out at least for most of us. Majority of us will die in a painful way.
And how long life is! The amount of suffering you can fit in a single day, how long that takes to go by. Then multiply that. The days seem endless, how cruel for so much suffering to be possible. Then to trap us with painful death and fears and SI etc, it's like our minds and bodies were maliciously designed and built to trap a consciousness for its bidding, using a little bit of carrot and a lot of stick, enslaved for 80 years of labour

Reactions: Bacon and Baseball, it's_all_a_game, voyager and 3 others
MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
I feel like I was born to serve as punishment to my parents. I am an unwanted mistake. And all the badluck that's been happening makes me think I'm also unwanted by whoever's in charge.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: voyager, SadRat, I screwed up and 1 other person
S

SoVeryDone

Mar 6, 2021
I completely agree and I'm sorry your kind heart has suffered. Will evil win? Seems like it is winning over beautiful hearts like yours. Stay strong.

eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
Existence is suffering. There are many philosophies and religions that acknowledge this. Knowing this why would people continue having children? Just so they can suffer as well?

I don't know what sane person looks at the world and their own personal life experiences and thinks it is a good idea to have kids.

Reactions: stillweary, Outsider and pthnrdnojvsc
hfdepression30

hfdepression30

Experienced
Mar 30, 2021
Although I'm not religious, sometimes I've wondered if I'm actually in some sort of purgatory.. just being relentlessly punished over and over again

• Hugs
Reactions: Bacon and Baseball and voyager
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I think most of us, who are conscious about the nonsense world surrounding us and the fact that all religions are probably lying, or about the fact that if there's a God, he's just evil, were put here for the same reason.
Maybe we're in a simulation and our "players" want to experience all the suffering we're actuall going through.
If there's just...no explanation, I would be so disappointed about life and the universe! (even more than now)

jussrav

jussrav

Experienced
Sep 9, 2023
I am being tortured every single day for my past mistakes. I am literally living a life of horror.