• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Meimi18

Meimi18

I/Me/Myself
Nov 1, 2023
I told a friend about some of my plans and now he's freaking the fuck out

I don't know why I thought he'd be ok with this, I can't believe I was so stupid. I was hoping he'd finally stop worrying about me, maybe if he's angry enough he'll stop talking to me? I'm worried he might tell everyone else, and then I won't get the chance to tell them myself

I don't really know what to do know, help?

• Hugs
Reactions: Some place nice, rileywatson, DyingToDie123 and 1 other person
D

Duality

Harmony in Duality
May 27, 2023
I would tell him that you've thought about things and are taking it day by day. That kind of language that will hopefully make him think you're doing better (even if you're not).

Unfortunately I think he'll be more hyper aware of your actions for the next little bit. I'm not sure how close you are with him, but you should try your best to not disappear in the event that he might call the police to report you missing and/or your plans.

Lastly I would also write a note, not necessarily a suicide note but somewhere to vent how you feel. It's hard to keep everything bottled up inside, and the need to tell someone in real life can be very tempting. You can also use this forum to vent, but I personally find that physically writing something out is a lot better in terms of scratching that itch.

• Love
Reactions: Meimi18
madge1

madge1

Oct 26, 2023
You our not stupid you reach out to a friend I probably would turn it around and do the guilt trip or you could make it just like a normal conversation say that you feel better for saying it out loud and it now makes sense to live give him a positive answer not a negative answer

wtg

wtg

Apr 2, 2023
Never tell your friends about your plan

Reactions: Duality, Deleted member 65988, rileywatson and 1 other person
Iwillhavepeace

Iwillhavepeace

It's been more than a decade of this crap...
Nov 12, 2023
What did you think was gonna happen?