greyblue_bian

greyblue_bian

2x Failed CTB Member
Jun 10, 2022
I genuinely think I self-sabotage and hurt myself on purpose so that I will kill myself because I can't take it anymore. I am weak. I am addicted to hurting myself and stayed in contact with people who have abused me because it is just all I've known for my whole life. I don't know how to stop it. I think I really should be put down for mercy. I've been trying to fight the urge to text and ask my abusive ex boyfriend if he really thinks everything was my fault even though I know and have everything to show it wasn't but I have heard it from him so many times I really just want to accept it as truth so I can die. I can't really fight the urge anymore. I don't even care if it hurts me. I only tried fighting it because last time I had to confront him about him and his friends possibly make fun of me online, I had a small anxiety attack and it's not serious but it wasn't fun or expected at all. I don't know anymore. I'm tired. I need help. Let me out of here. It's all my fault. I don't even deserve to die.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: etherealspring, corruptible_angel and Praestat_Mori
etherealspring

etherealspring

can someone just kill me already
Mar 27, 2024
I self-sabotage too. i genuinely believe that if i destroy myself enough, I'll eventually ctb because i cant take it anymore. i want to die so badly but i dont know how else i can get there

im sorry ur going through this, it's really rough :(