purple417

purple417

Sep 17, 2023
i think im finally gonna try to cbt soon. i just wanna talk and vent to someone about it if anyone is willing to lend an ear

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, F&Inside, SVEN and 1 other person
ARC_Q

ARC_Q

Sep 29, 2023
I can't private message yet but I would love to listen to you if you don't mind posting it here?

purple417

purple417

Sep 17, 2023
I can't private message yet but I would love to listen to you if you don't mind posting it here?
i can give u my discord and we can talk there? if not then yea i can probably just post it

ARC_Q

ARC_Q

Sep 29, 2023
i can give u my discord and we can talk there? if not then yea i can probably just post it
I don't have discord bc I tried it some time ago and couldn't figure it out haha but I can try !!!

Z

Zaphkiel

IDK
May 13, 2023
You can vent here, we're all here listening to you, don't worry you will never be judged here and if you do, there is always an hammer bearing mod patrolling it's very safe.
Also hi fellow genshin enjoyer!

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and purple417
purple417

purple417

Sep 17, 2023
What is on your mind

You can vent here, we're all here listening to you, don't worry you will never be judged here and if you do, there is always an hammer bearing mod patrolling it's very safe.
Also hi fellow genshin enjoyer!
ok ill just vent here then😭. tysm! also whos ur fav genshin character?? mine is xiao
I don't have discord bc I tried it some time ago and couldn't figure it out haha but I can try !!!
ill make an alt acc rq

Z

Zaphkiel

IDK
May 13, 2023
Yep it's better than keeping it to yourself! And more people with more point of view to help you put things into perspective!
Xiao is one of my main, but my real main is Tartaglia since he came out, so much style it's wow After this he became meta but my love for him is not affected by him being meta or not.
The first char i mained (and still do) is Ningguang, with Zhong she becam a team with just herself, and the rest is open to any other char.
My 3rd main is...Xiao, pogoing thing never get old, and Genshin being very circle centric even in its event make him a strong choice.
He is C2 (gah), with a bascially perfect artifact set froom its dungeon (lucky much, i can show screen if you want) and an R2 weapon (re-gah, weapon banner can be a bitch, R1 was enuf)

purple417

purple417

Sep 17, 2023
Yep it's better than keeping it to yourself! And more people with more point of view to help you put things into perspective!
Xiao is one of my main, but my real main is Tartaglia since he came out, so much style it's wow After this he became meta but my love for him is not affected by him being meta or not.
The first char i mained (and still do) is Ningguang, with Zhong she becam a team with just herself, and the rest is open to any other char.
My 3rd main is...Xiao, pogoing thing never get old, and Genshin being very circle centric even in its event make him a strong choice.
He is C2 (gah), with a bascially perfect artifact set froom its dungeon (lucky much, i can show screen if you want) and an R2 weapon (re-gah, weapon banner can be a bitch, R1 was enuf)
omg i need better artifacts for him😭😭. im a c6 xiao main and its rly fun. his weapon is r3 but i hope i can r5 it soon

Z

Zaphkiel

IDK
May 13, 2023
Ok...you ready? :D
As i said, it's on his BiS set!

Gallery on imgur : GALLERY (click) since the media linking doesnt work well when you click on it, the forum doesnt format the link well

Flower, perfect roll, because even a little EM goes a long way on swirl reaction (up to 200 is ok!) :

Feather, look at this BEAUTY

Sand, one roll wasted on flat HP, heh, nothing major....you must know how artifact rolling is shitty, one substat is nothing

Goblet, on hiw OWN SET!!! idk what i have with anemo goblets but they are all broken, my Jean has broken stats too. My other goblet that i'm vbery proud of is my pyro one for XL

Circlet probably the less impressive since its all in the main stat, but the roll are nothing to scoff at either, well, got a bit of def on the way...overall on all the artifact very few waste! :

Last edited:
Z

Zaphkiel

IDK
May 13, 2023
Want to see the one on my Jean?
Your jaw gonna drop lmao

Z

Zaphkiel

IDK
May 13, 2023
All dem anemo goblets.... (click)

The one on my Jean is the first picture on top....I listed all the other,, forgot Heizou had a killer goblet too...

Well venti and Kazuha's are great too, but they are EM in main stat, obviously.
Edit 1h after : I did inflict a goblet induced coma....wow.
Achievment unlocked.

Last edited:
Z

Zaphkiel

IDK
May 13, 2023
Heizou's is giga strong too! And the other not so bad, even has an emblem one!

Z

Zaphkiel

IDK
May 13, 2023
Electro is prolly the coolest element, and with dendro, one of the strongest now. That's cool!