Grandexit

Grandexit

Experienced
Dec 4, 2019
I have a family member in the old country who more or less fucked my life up from the start, then abandoned me. Skip ahead, I live in the States now (don't bother coming here, the American dream is pretty much dead.).

This person was given my email some years back by another family member who I unloaded on for giving out my info without permission.

Randomly and without invitation this person emails me. I've told them to fuck off and never contact me again in the strongest terms I can. And then put their email addy the spam filter.

I think I'm spiraling down again, and after a session with my shrink, and a emotional conversation with my parent, I get another random email from the relative I've cursed out, told them to go to hell etc....

And I melted down and told them I had a detailed plan to have them harmed by rented thugs in their town. I went into some detail about what could happen.

I don't currently have a plan like that worked out irl, but now I am thinking why shouldn't I? I think If I was going to check out I should take the person who fucked me over to hell with me.

How fucked am I by sending that email? I spelled out some pretty graphic harm I would pay to have done to that person.
I'm not concerned what that person thinks of me, I want them to be afraid and upset, I want to spread my suffering around. I just don't need a visit from law enforcement.

Anyone have any thoughts?

GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
Is the question about Russia in the thread name because your relative is currently in Russia?

Because if they are, you shouldn't be concerned about law enforcement at all. US law enforcement wouldn't care about a foreign citizen and Russian police would never get off their assess over a mere threat until someone actually got seriously maimed or murdered. Unless you're threatening to start a protest.
All moral arguments aside, from a purely pragmatic standpoint I'd suggest not really trying to do any business with violent thugs if you don't really know what you're doing, because you might get scammed out of your money at best, or get threatened for more money without being able to go to the police about it because now you're an accomplice in a violent crime at worst.

Reactions: lofticries, LittleBabyNothing and GenesAndEnvironment
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Whatever, if Interpol or some shit gets involved somehow (lol) you'll probably just get a fine.

Last edited:
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Honestly don't think anything will happen to you. I mean people make threats to each other all the time on the net and the worst that ever really happens is a restraining order. The guy is in russia so no need for that. Also this guy is the one who contacted you first. Its not like you one day popped up in his messages and started threatening him.

Last edited: