TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
Someone asked for bus money. I'm such a big dumb softie that I gave the dude 10€, he only needed 4 apparently. Minutes later someone, who I assumed to be the guy's friend, shouted "fucking retard!" most likely at me. He was kind of right.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: lobster salad, TooConscious, botanormal and 7 others
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
That's what you get for being too nice... What a fucked up world we live in... So sorry to hear that he stole your money :(

• Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad, botanormal, xvc and 6 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
You helped someone in good faith, they're the retarded one for taking advantage of it. This is the kinda shit that makes people not want to help anyone anymore. I hope you continue to be a good soul and don't let this one incident taint it for you.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Giraffey, botanormal, Deleted member 23374 and 11 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
That's pretty messed up. What you did was very kind, and it's unfortunate people take advantage of kindness like that. It makes me sad for people that truly need help when people like that take advantage of good people since it can make them shy away from helping others.

• Hugs
Reactions: botanormal, not-2-b-the-answer, TheSoulless and 2 others
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Reactions: lobster salad, Ghost2211, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
Thank you for your comments. Made me feel a little better. :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad, botanormal, Deleted member 23374 and 2 others
C

Craig31ldn

Student
Oct 22, 2020
Doesn't matter why he needed the money.

• Love
Reactions: TheSoulless, Ghost2211 and Brick In The Wall
Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
Someone asked for bus money. I'm such a big dumb softie that I gave the dude 10€, he only needed 4 apparently. Minutes later someone, who I assumed to be the guy's friend, shouted "fucking retard!" most likely at me. He was kind of right.
Don't feel bad about it. You gave money out of kindness and they went out of their own way to be colossal A-holes about it. I gave bus money to a coworker who promised to pay me back but he conveniently quit the next day. It is what it is.

• Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad, botanormal, TheSoulless and 3 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Sorry that happened to you ... that dude is an asshole.:angry: You are too kind, I don't know if I would have been.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: botanormal, TheSoulless, Ghost2211 and 1 other person
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Doesn't matter why he needed the money.
This is actually a very good point that fell under the radar. A good deed is a good deed nonetheless.

Reactions: lobster salad and Ghost2211
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Thats what you get... Either insulted at your naivity or they spread word to others "that person is a soft touch" so you start having cues of people lining up to ask you for money.
I've been in a similar situation to you I just had an overwhelming incling to do good one day and was giving every beggar £20 that I didn't have it was the last few hundred I had...

Then next day I remembered that 90% of REAL Homeless people with nowhere to go are mentally ill and can't beg... The beggers tend to be from hostels or even just street drinkers/drug users who like the chaos of trouble in town rather than sitting quiet drinking.

There's no excuse for the guy who shouted behaviour. He is truly the scum of the earth. No life experience causes someone to be so nasty out of consequence. He is just epitome of evil scum. And guess what... His breed is growing... Rapidly.... Humans are doomed. The Pro lifers who attack us will soon wish they didn't behave so evil when they want to die because scum. Like that guy are bullying them and nobody will help each other out of fear. Enjoy the world you created people.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: TheSoulless