M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
Out of boredom, i decided to crush one of my extended release morphine pills and snort it.
but now im reading that you are supposed to remove the coating before snorting it, by sucking it for instance, as its very toxic for the lungs. i snorted the whope thing with the purple bumps.
did i just poison myself? :/

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211 and Caspers
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I'm inclined to say that sounds like more of a don't make a habit of it kind of thing rather than once and you're screwed. Why snort it instead of swallow it?

Reactions: Metalhead and theguineapigking
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
How do you feel? Did it help with your boredom?

I think it should be okay. The drug manufacturer must know that people will crush and snort, or try to inject their morphine-ER tabs.

Reactions: theguineapigking and Ghost2211
M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
I'm inclined to say that sounds like more of a don't make a habit of it kind of thing rather than once and you're screwed. Why snort it instead of swallow it?
indeed my dear rosey, i tend to think the same.
well snorting makes the effect quicker. thats why ppl do it. but it seems that the coating has a very damaging substance for the lungs. ill try how to figure out how yo remove it. the easiest way i can think of is just having it in your mouth.
How do you feel? Did it help with your boredom?

I think it should be okay. The drug manufacturer must know that people will crush and snort, or try to inject their morphine-ER tabs.
well made me dizzy and sleepy which is already very good. ive read that you can only get the euphoria by IV morphine. but that will be hard to learn and do living with my mother i guess :/

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Spitfire and Ghost2211
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
108 morphine er tabs 60mg
They make morphine sulfate-er tabs in the 100-200mg variety too.

lost guy

lost guy

Just a guy trying to work things out.
Aug 12, 2020
I highly doubt much of the ER coating made it to your lungs. I'm willing to bet most of the substance drained from your throat to your belly.

Reactions: _Minsk