snowman626

snowman626

Mage
Jan 28, 2019
Just found a large lump on the bottom side of my neck near collarbone. I'm kind of terrified, not because I'm afraid of death but because I'm afraid of what happens to my family.

Gonna get it checked out by a doctor today. The lumps actually been there a long time, like 1 or 2 years but I thought it was due to swollen neck from vaping weed. But tonight I just inspected my neck in the mirror and it looked so big and I have a really bad sinking feeling about this.

I don't know what to think. If its cancer all the more reason to get N asap. Fuck..

I'll update this when I get it checked out

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: Lifeisatrap, antivita, Deleted member 4288 and 3 others
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
Good luck, will be thinking of you.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Deleted member 4288, snowman626 and 1 other person
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
hope it will not turn out to be a serious condition. sometimes, things would go really well than expected.
though the worst outcomes come to your mind when you think of it..
the best is to wait and see.. i know its better said than done
but still that's better

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and snowman626
DeadD

DeadD

King Idiot
Mar 28, 2019
Please let us know when you get home if you're okay or not. W're here if you need to vent or talk

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and snowman626
snowman626

snowman626

Mage
Jan 28, 2019
just went to the nearby walk in clinic doctor, he told me I had thyroid enlargement. told me to go to get an ultrasound and blood test done. I have booked the appointment for the ultrasound which happens in 10 days. at the end of my walk in visit I asked "so at this point you don't think it's cancer?" and he said "no" but he could just be saying that to not panic me. I wont be at ease until the ultrasound and blood work comes back. I just Googled "thyroid enlargement causes" and one of them is cancer so this could still be my end. haven't told any family members yet, probably shouldn't worry anyone until I get some concrete diagnosis.

I couldnt sleep last night and had lots of dreams of being chased and finding hiding spots. its interesting how something like this just changed my perspective on various things. For example as I was laying in bed last night I was mentally preparing for possible death within 2-3 years, I just thought about my father and my anger towards him over the years but now I just want to let it go.

• Aww..
Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Letmego. Please, Deleted member 4288 and 1 other person
Marz

Marz

À PEU PRÈS
Aug 3, 2018
just went to the nearby walk in clinic doctor, he told me I had thyroid enlargement. told me to go to get an ultrasound and blood test done. I have booked the appointment for the ultrasound which happens in 10 days. at the end of my walk in visit I asked "so at this point you don't think it's cancer?" and he said "no" but he could just be saying that to not panic me. I wont be at ease until the ultrasound and blood work comes back. I just Googled "thyroid enlargement causes" and one of them is cancer so this could still be my end. haven't told any family members yet, probably shouldn't worry anyone until I get some concrete diagnosis.

I couldnt sleep last night and had lots of dreams of being chased and finding hiding spots. its interesting how something like this just changed my perspective on various things. For example as I was laying in bed last night I was mentally preparing for possible death within 2-3 years, I just thought about my father and my anger towards him over the years but now I just want to let it go.

Could be Hashimoto's.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
S

Santiago

Mage
Mar 25, 2018
Had things like this quite often and was absolutely terrified. Always turned out to be fine

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
iwannaendme

iwannaendme

May 3, 2019

Please, never, i mean NEVER google anything with health. I was doing it three years ago, thanks to that i thought i had cancer, diabetes, that im about to have heart attack soon, etc.,etc.,.... i was so fucking depressed bc of it that i was saying all my friends that i have cancer and i was preparing myself for death. I didnt wanted to go to doc bc i didnt wanted him to confirm me that. All thse shit thoughts disappeared in few months and look, its been 3 yrs, im still alive but otherwise wish i wouldnt been, but still, nothing happened.

Im sure ur tests and everything will be just fine and u dont have to worry about anything. Just try to less think about it even tho it looks impossible now. Wish u luck

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Superfluous