• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

obei

obei

This is the only place where you can say “kys”
Aug 4, 2023
So I have primary plan of partial, and secondary of taking 200-300 sleeping pills.
What my primary and secondary plan might change according to what makes me feel more at ease at the moment.
So ill rent an apartment for a day. Ill tell my parents im going w a friend. Ill have everything, a good rope, pills that ill get, antiemetics and some alcohol.
thats it :)

Amyend88

Amyend88

A&E
Oct 22, 2023
I'm glad you have a plan in place for your own peace of mind. It brings much comfort does it not.

Reactions: obei
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck with your plans and I hope that when the time feels right for you to leave you find the freedom you search for.

10years2long

Aug 14, 2023
So I have primary plan of partial, and secondary of taking 200-300 sleeping pills.
What my primary and secondary plan might change according to what makes me feel more at ease at the moment.
So ill rent an apartment for a day. Ill tell my parents im going w a friend. Ill have everything, a good rope, pills that ill get, antiemetics and some alcohol.
thats it :
thats it :)
that's a lot of pills to take. Maybe have it with some thing else