X

XxSerenexX

Feb 23, 2023
I'm a young adult, so I get majority of relationships won't last like at all, and it takes time. My best friend had introduced me to her situationships' best friend. He was extremely sweet, respectful, and even told his mom and siblings about me within a couple weeks. I wasn't ready for a relationship which he knew. Well, 4 months later here we are still not dating, but I was getting closer to being ready. We had fought about a lot, because he knew I flirted with other people and I was okay with vice versa, but aside from that it was like an actual relationship, almost how open relationships are because we still had our own boundaries.

My ex-best friend and I is a different story it's extremely toxic and after we had stopped being friends about 2 months ago my life practically went to hell. I already have a chronically ill condition, so managing that and then coping with depression on top of that is difficult and working through past traumas. We were putting up with each other basically for a mutual friend and it got out of hand so I told her off like everyone told me to do, and just blocked her. Well, 2 days later (today) the guy I'm talking to the night before gets distant/upset and blocks me today after no argument.

I apologize a lot I'm a people pleaser. So I thought he hated me almost. I feel like I'm bipolar or have BPD, because I get insane mood swings, but I also have OCD that is pretty bad. He just basically told me "can you not make everything about yourself for one minute?" and then said "omg I don't hate you" after I apologized and blocked me on everything. No fights the night before aside from him getting locked out of his house by roommates which is common.
Needless to say he was all I had left aside from online friends, so this completely broke me. We were very close and just towards the end didn't call often etc, but I thought we were working through it (I was distant he wasn't put I have noticed distance lately.) The thing is he wasn't this terrible person, he genuinely put my feelings first majority of the time, constantly called me nicknames, stayed on the phone when I needed him so I'm just heartbroken.

My ex ghosted me randomly after 2 years so I confided in the guy I was talking to, and just straight up told him if anyone did that again I'd likely kill myself. I made it very clear I wouldn't do such a thing if he just had a conversation and wanted to leave, but it was the act of not even talking to me and just disappearing. I told him this probably 10-15+ times. It never freaked him out or anything like that. I'm just extremely confused and heart broken. I understand that this seems like such a weird/childish reason for feeling this way, but I was seriously attached to this person and he had never shown any signs that he'd hurt me. I made tons of messages/tried to message him for many accounts = all blocked. I'm not that crazy, but I looked and he randomly followed this girl and liked her pictures which was out of the blue since he told me specifically he doesn't do those things if he's into someone. I just find it weird that as soon as he follows/likes her pics I'm blocked after 4 months. (I told him it was perfectly fine to have female friends I didn't control him like that)
If anything he'd tell me "no we're working through this" if we had issues instead of splitting. I'm just confused and heartbroken. I just kind of needed to vent, because earlier I had the means to actually end things.

• Hugs
Reactions: Duochrome-Seahorse, not-2-b-the-answer and MissionSucksAssFul
MissionSucksAssFul

MissionSucksAssFul

Any help I can offer is gladly given :)
Mar 2, 2023
I'm sorry you keep stumbling exactly into the wrong hands... I don't know why but us obssesives are never really tolerated by non-obssesive people which ends up hurting a lot... then you either attach yourself to another who brings you comfort or you stop attaching yourself comepletely

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I get attached to people also. Not even a FWB situation. I know they have their own lives but would it be so hard to send a text without me sending one first.
Sometimes I get attached to people I work with. Again nothing romantic or sexual. Hanging out would be cool but I'm never asked.
I don't know what is wrong with me.