T

tlcmi

Aug 31, 2019
i just ordered SN online. i hope there won't be any issues with the shipping and i hope that'll arrive soon. SN is my preferred method but if something'll go wrong with plan a i thought about drowning because i can't swim and i live near a river so that's convenient. but i'm afraid my SI will kick in so i'm planning on drinking before doing it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lennox, suffering and Baskol1
T

tlcmi

Aug 31, 2019
i'm still contemplating though so this is not a goodbye thread.
i just ordered SN online. i hope there won't be any issues with the shipping and i hope that'll arrive soon. SN is my preferred method but if something'll go wrong with plan a i thought about drowning because i can't swim and i live near a river so that's convenient. but i'm afraid my SI will kick in so i'm planning on drinking before doing it.
congrulations:smiling:
thanks! still have to wait for my SN though that can take a while :(

Reactions: Baskol1
G

GrantMyWish

Aug 3, 2019
Did u buy antiematic as well

Peaceful_Sam

Peaceful_Sam

Aug 30, 2019
Can I ask you where did you get SN and Antiemetics from? Thank you!

T

tlcmi

Aug 31, 2019
Can I ask you where did you get SN and Antiemetics from? Thank you!
hey! sourcing is not allowed and i can't pm yet but i bought the sn on the internet (ebay and amazon are popular sites) and the antiemetics i had at home because my mom uses it (convenient i know). there's a mega thread on sn if you need more info!

Reactions: Peaceful_Sam