user667

user667

Student
May 11, 2020
if any of you have read my posts i have been struggling finding a place to ctb for a while. i can't find anywhere risk free so i am just looking for the least risky place. there is a parking garage near my house where i go sometimes. i always go on the third floor underground. barely anyone ever goes there. there were three hundred spots on that floor alone and 10 cars. i didn't see anyone get in or out of the cars either so there's rlly no one there. the thing is there's some workers there like fixing an elevator shaft and stuff. but it is a huge parking garage so you barely see anyone because everything's so big and spread out. anyways there's like five to ten maintenance rooms and other little rooms in the parking garage on that floor. i have never seen anyone including the workers go in or out. i went into one today. it was unlocked. it was small, but plenty room for me to lay down. it just had some switches and stuff but not much else . and it locks from the inside. i think as long as no one sees me go in there, it is pretty safe. however, i'm only supposed to be gone for fourty minutes. i can't explain why but after those fourty minutes are up, they will most likely start looking for me immediately. but i mean this isn't that easy to find, how would they know i was there? unless a worker went in there but that's unlikely. my only other options are to try and find a park and do it in the parking lot but this seems wayyyy less risky. please lmk if anyone has any feedback!!

• Hugs
Reactions: Zenpurrz, KleinerWolf, sadworld and 5 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
yes there probably is. :/ is that a problem?
Not if nobody is watching them, but if security can see them live that could be.

Reactions: user667, KleinerWolf and Sherri
S

Sakura94

empty
Nov 26, 2020
I know it's tough with parents but I would recommend not going missing.

Reactions: justsad&done, user667 and Ghost2211
Caspers

Caspers

Lost
Jun 23, 2020
That's very risky with a high chance of failure, I would suggest finding something else if possible. If that's your only option, good luck

Reactions: user667 and Ghost2211
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
yeah I agree with Rosey, be careful with the cameras.

Reactions: user667 and KleinerWolf
user667

user667

Student
May 11, 2020
i am getting my license back tomorrow so i should be able to drive around and explore a little more looking for a place. i dont really have a choice but to go missing because my parents wont leave me alone. ill make a post in the next few days and keep yall updated. thank u :D