• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

thetruetato

thetruetato

Student
Jan 1, 2024
So I just practiced partial hanging and I think I figured out carotid compression. For me personally, I could only get it to work without folded socks/whatever else would be used to cushion the area around the windpipe, they aren't really necessary if you position the rope lower on your neck. When I did it I initially felt pressure in my head for a few seconds before it left and I slowly started feeling weird. Eventually my breathing seemed to get really loud, (I don't know if it actually is getting louder, I'll try recording the audio and replaying it to myself to see after I make this post) and then my mouth started feeling really cold and my vision went blurry. Does this mean I'm doing it correctly? If so, I'm likely going to try it tonight. (If I get found and put in a hospital/mental institution, I will not be able to access this site for anywhere from a few days to a few months, so don't delete my account if I don't come back online)

Reactions: worthIess
JOkE2109

JOkE2109

Student
Dec 18, 2023
Sounds like it. Do you feel dizzyness/lightheaded as well?

JOkE2109

JOkE2109

Student
Dec 18, 2023
Maybe you can try pulling your ligature criss cross around your sweet spot, and record to see if you pass out. If you do, that means you have it down.

passivethought121

passivethought121

Student
Jun 11, 2023
Roughly how long was each trial?

thetruetato

thetruetato

Student
Jan 1, 2024
So I just practiced partial hanging and I think I figured out carotid compression. For me personally, I could only get it to work without folded socks/whatever else would be used to cushion the area around the windpipe, they aren't really necessary if you position the rope lower on your neck. When I did it I initially felt pressure in my head for a few seconds before it left and I slowly started feeling weird. Eventually my breathing seemed to get really loud, (I don't know if it actually is getting louder, I'll try recording the audio and replaying it to myself to see after I make this post) and then my mouth started feeling really cold and my vision went blurry. Does this mean I'm doing it correctly? If so, I'm likely going to try it tonight. (If I get found and put in a hospital/mental institution, I will not be able to access this site for anywhere from a few days to a few months, so don't delete my account if I don't come back online)
Quick update I did not succeed

• Hugs
Reactions: worthIess and iusedtobehappy