X

xzyxzy

Jan 9, 2023
Like most people here I think a lot about CTB and I just wanted to share my thought:

For some reason I just can't enjoy life like other people can. I struggle a lot. I can't really make friend, I just can't connect to other people. I'm constantly sad, I don't really enjoy my hobbies anymore. My eating has become really disordered, I binge a lot and it makes me so unhappy with my own body. I struggle with SH. I have tried so so so f*ing hard to get better. I do all the things that supposedly make your life better, like eating healthy , exercising, picking up new hobbies, spending time outside, joining a club to do activities with people your own age, being mindful and so on. I don't know if I actually want to be death. But I just want this to end. I'm exhausted. I can't do it anymore. I never wanna get up again. I don want to leave my parents and little brother behind. I love them. But at this point I feel like maybe I just deserve peace. I struggled for years and I did my best for years.
I imagine death as a state of perfect neutrality. I think life is pretty useless anyway. We're all gonna die and we don't have a purpose. (I'm not religious or anything) But I just can't stop thinking about my family. But maybe this time I have to put myself first. I just don't think I can do this much longer.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep, VioletNight, Hypocrite_ and 4 others
B

BBBB

Jan 13, 2023
Yes, you deserve peace. We all do :-(

Reactions: xzyxzy
N

NoWonder

Jan 24, 2023
I feell you to the heart. It just seems that everything that I do to get better just makes things worse. It has become impossible to connect with anyone or to finding fun in things I used to find, I sought professional help for a good while, albeit I didn't completely admit I was suicidal in fear of forced hospitalization, but It didn't help. At this point I'm just a burden to my family. No matter what I do, I find a way to f*ck up with their feelings. My mom doesn't want to talk with me because she just thinks I'm lazy, and that hurts way to much. I don't blame her. No one wants to think their kid wants to end their life after all the love you have showed. To me, CTB feels almost like a "duty" at this point, to relieve the people I love of pain I have caused on them for so long.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Your wish to leave this world is completely understandable, to me it sounds so ideal being able to sleep permanently, that is true peace at least to me, and I believe that peace could never exist in this awful world. Instead there is just suffering that sadly continues to repeat, I think that existing could never be worth it. Only the thought of non existence is what appeals to me, I hope that you find the peace that you are looking for.

Freebird4567

Freebird4567

Nov 7, 2022
We all deserve peace whether thats through ctb, or living I hope we all find it