• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Viceroy

Viceroy

Student
Oct 20, 2020
So I got some xanax online. Its sometimes tainted with fentanyl. If not I could separate codeine from co codomol. Anyway, having lots of benzodiazepines, alcohol and opioids seems to kill people. Probably in a rather tolerable way. Hopefully it would knock me out into a coma where I then stop breathing.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide
R

royalfuzz

Sep 29, 2020
Incredibly unreliable method. You could have bought fake Xanax and they could be candy for all you know. Overdoses rarely work but they will mess you up when someone finds you and you're brought round in hospital. I would highly advise against your method.

Reactions: Cursed4ever, Fragile, Kruger and 1 other person
K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
So I got some xanax online. Its sometimes tainted with fentanyl. If not I could separate codeine from co codomol. Anyway, having lots of benzodiazepines, alcohol and opioids seems to kill people. Probably in a rather tolerable way. Hopefully it would knock me out into a coma where I then stop breathing.
Overdose is known to be highly unreliable

Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
you need to have a very weak body and absolutely no tolerance to depressants for this method to have any realistic chance of working. Alcohol poisoning or accidents are the real killers here.

what's more likely to happen is that you'll just black out and wake up 15 hours later with an extreme hangover that will make you want to go to the hospital.

One time I drank almost an entire bottle of vodka and then took 5 mg of xanax, not to CTB, just due to recklessness and a fucked up tolerance level... Let's just say that I wouldn't recommend.

Viceroy

Viceroy

Student
Oct 20, 2020
you need to have a very weak body and absolutely no tolerance to depressants for this method to have any realistic chance of working. Alcohol poisoning or accidents are the real killers here.

what's more likely to happen is that you'll just black out and wake up 15 hours later with an extreme hangover that will make you want to go to the hospital.

One time I drank almost an entire bottle of vodka and then took 5 mg of xanax, not to CTB, just due to recklessness and a fucked up tolerance level... Let's just say that I wouldn't recommend.
Did you have a lot of opioids? The blacking out combined with opioid overdose is what im aiming for here.

D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
Did you have a lot of opioids? The blacking out combined with opioid overdose is what im aiming for here.
Won't work. (or slim chance). Medics and cops carry naloxone that will negate all opioid effects. Speaking from experience here, I got some fent analogue a few years ago, (50x potent than h), did it all and woke up 24 hrs later in hospital, also 20 xanax, ketamine, valium etc etc. I suggest another method.
edit: Basically, hospitals have antidotes to almost all drugs incl benzos, if found you'll be pulled back. Also just codeine and xans? Not a chance

Last edited: