• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

I_have_no_one

Jan 23, 2021
i never have real frend and i really poor. some people said, "u can't chose family but u can chose frend"...but im not. i don't know how make frind and i hate evrything.......i not have problum of my mind...i never sleep fine...i am so hurt...did i need die? yes it is...? people think i just dumb and tresh person... i think i am just one shit thing... could u plese say something... ;-; ;-;

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: lobster salad, NodusTollens, fixitinpost and 4 others
Oozzy

Oozzy

Jan 19, 2021
I'm sorry you feel this way. I know how it feels I dont have any friends too.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: NodusTollens and I_have_no_one
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
As for friends, I've even made some here so, we could be friends! Just pm me if you feel like and let's talk about life and death!

As for the money, you just gotta find something profitable. I have a friend who makes a living out of online surveys! He just completes them and gets some usd. He isn't rich but he isn't poor either!

• Wow
Reactions: lobster salad, NodusTollens, Hurt and 2 others