• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

findinghappiness

Jan 17, 2019
Hello,
I want to thank you for taking your time to click this thread. It means a lot to me, truly.

Whether you are finding a way to get better or preparing for your CTB, I hope you may find some comfort in this post, whatever that may be.

Lurking around a couple of months ago, I came here to find the best way to ctb.
Now, paradoxically, I think I have found the will to live.
Thanks to the wealth of knowledge from everyone in this wonderful place that is supportive on BOTH sides with NO hidden agendas, unlike a lot of places nowadays, I have decided to try again at the game of life.

I have lost count how many times I have tried to fix myself, but I really feel like this time it is going to be different.

Why?
Because after reading about the stories of your pain and suffering that many of you have shared here, I realized I haven't been living and that I am really lucky to be in the position that I am in now, even if it seems like a black hole.

The stories and experiences you have shared with me were VERY humbling and eye opening.
From the bottom of the heart, thank you SO much for sharing.
It must have been hard and you may think you were just rambling and that no one will care or that it doesn't matter but for me it really did. It gave me a lot of perspective.

I wish I could help everyone but I can't and it sucks. I can't even help myself.

Also, now that I am armed with all this knowledge and confidence that I have the choice to CTB whenever I please, I want to fix myself first.
Maybe then can I try and help contribute somehow to reduce the suffering, even if its the smallest amount, I have witnessed here.

To everyone in recovery that continues to contribute, thank you. It's got to be hard to be sticking around when originally most came here to CTB. Without your presence here I may have taken that route a bit too early which I would regret at the moment so thank you really!

To everyone that helps with CTB methods and all that discussion, thank you for all of the tips and tricks.
No one should CTB painfully or without dignity.

To anyone that is in between, I hope you find peace and fulfillment wherever that may be.
The choice is yours ultimately.

To the all the people that are not pro-choice: This place has changed my life because I am given the knowledge to decide my own fate. Never have I ever been more liberated. I can't decide to be born but I can decide to die with dignity happily if I choose to.

I AM IN CONTROL OF MY LIFE NOW.

And finally, thank you to all the SS Staff for maintaining this forum!!

It just tears me up that this place has made me feel so appreciated, respected, and loved. It really is moving.

Thank you everyone.

Reactions: alexK, Winona, brighter and 10 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
That was so nice to read and I'm so glad you took the time to write and post it. I like reading about people finding a way to recovery :-)

Reactions: therhydler, brighter, Sickman75 and 5 others
Sinbad

Sinbad

Self-Annihilation is loading...95%
Nov 27, 2018
I feel the same. Now that I have my method I will try to give life another fair chance to rock my world. Unfortunately, I know the odds are against me..

Reactions: therhydler, Mark Edward, Sickman75 and 3 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
I feel the same. Now that I have my method I will try to give life another fair chance to rock my world. Unfortunately, I know the odds are against me..

Go for it, Sinbad :-) And if all else fails you still have a delicious N and cherry chocolate Baileys cocktail :-) it's win win

Reactions: therhydler, Sickman75, Sinbad and 3 others
JJ-NOHOPE

JJ-NOHOPE

Tantalus - all desire, no hope
Nov 26, 2018
I have my N and haven't used it.
I don't know if that means I am in recovery or just a chicken.

Either way, it is a huge relief to have it available for if/when I need it.

This website has been a huge help to me. The acceptance and compassion is extraordinary and much appreciated.

It is so nice to know that we are not alone in our pain and suffering. It seems that most of the world is deluding itself into thinking the world is this happy, painfree place. I get so sick of this!

Reactions: therhydler, Meena, Dark Soul and 1 other person
Sickman75

Sickman75

Swing On The Spiral
Jan 27, 2019
Thank you for sharing your thoughts to us. I gained some insight when reading it. I totally understand where you come from, again thank you.

Reactions: alexK, therhydler, brighter and 2 others
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Hello,
I want to thank you for taking your time to click this thread. It means a lot to me, truly.

Whether you are finding a way to get better or preparing for your CTB, I hope you may find some comfort in this post, whatever that may be.

Lurking around a couple of months ago, I came here to find the best way to ctb.
Now, paradoxically, I think I have found the will to live.
Thanks to the wealth of knowledge from everyone in this wonderful place that is supportive on BOTH sides with NO hidden agendas, unlike a lot of places nowadays, I have decided to try again at the game of life.

I have lost count how many times I have tried to fix myself, but I really feel like this time it is going to be different.

Why?
Because after reading about the stories of your pain and suffering that many of you have shared here, I realized I haven't been living and that I am really lucky to be in the position that I am in now, even if it seems like a black hole.

The stories and experiences you have shared with me were VERY humbling and eye opening.
From the bottom of the heart, thank you SO much for sharing.
It must have been hard and you may think you were just rambling and that no one will care or that it doesn't matter but for me it really did. It gave me a lot of perspective.

I wish I could help everyone but I can't and it sucks. I can't even help myself.

Also, now that I am armed with all this knowledge and confidence that I have the choice to CTB whenever I please, I want to fix myself first.
Maybe then can I try and help contribute somehow to reduce the suffering, even if its the smallest amount, I have witnessed here.

To everyone in recovery that continues to contribute, thank you. It's got to be hard to be sticking around when originally most came here to CTB. Without your presence here I may have taken that route a bit too early which I would regret at the moment so thank you really!

To everyone that helps with CTB methods and all that discussion, thank you for all of the tips and tricks.
No one should CTB painfully or without dignity.

To anyone that is in between, I hope you find peace and fulfillment wherever that may be.
The choice is yours ultimately.

To the all the people that are not pro-choice: This place has changed my life because I am given the knowledge to decide my own fate. Never have I ever been more liberated. I can't decide to be born but I can decide to die with dignity happily if I choose to.

I AM IN CONTROL OF MY LIFE NOW.

And finally, thank you to all the SS Staff for maintaining this forum!!

It just tears me up that this place has made me feel so appreciated, respected, and loved. It really is moving.

Thank you everyone.
A lovely post.good luck.x

Reactions: therhydler, brighter and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Good luck sinbad.hopefully this chance will be the one you need x

Reactions: therhydler, Sinbad and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
Really nice to read. It shows how strong of a person you are that you turned your life around.

Reactions: therhydler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and brighter
brighter

brighter

Warlock
Jan 22, 2019
After I read this my mood lifted so thank you for making my day less shitty. good luck for your recovery and remember we're here for you whether it gets worse or better x

Reactions: therhydler