mytimemysunflower

mytimemysunflower

Feb 18, 2023
I've been in and out of homelessness for the past 3 years, I keep getting evicted from every apartment or house I get to live in, I constantly have to deal with my unresolved trauma from my relationships with other people and I constantly get shit everywhere. I don't get a break, and if I do SOMETHING has to happen. I hate living. I want to die but everyone wants me to live, to suffer in silence or outloud. I'm tired of it. I'm tired of everything.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: charlotte_, Forever Sleep, InTheDarkAlone and 4 others
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
I've been in and out of homelessness for the past 3 years, I keep getting evicted from every apartment or house I get to live in, I constantly have to deal with my unresolved trauma from my relationships with other people and I constantly get shit everywhere. I don't get a break, and if I do SOMETHING has to happen. I hate living. I want to die but everyone wants me to live, to suffer in silence or outloud. I'm tired of it. I'm tired of everything.
There is no god

Sorry you going through this and hope you get peace

Reactions: The anhedonic one
lastday6116

lastday6116

Gone home
May 31, 2023
I think UNCHR is the real god to help people around the World
There are nearly a (billion) people on the globe who live in extreme poverty (Less than $1.90 a day)

• Informative
Reactions: The anhedonic one and Stoldy
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry that you have to go through all this. Unfortunately everyone else outside our space wants us to endure endless agony and suffering for their sake because they do not understand what we have to go through and that sometimes CTB is the only option to end all sufferings.

I hope you find peace!

Reactions: Ambivalent1 and The anhedonic one
K

kavina

Aug 26, 2022
No one can definitively say there is no God. The sheer fact that we think of Him means He exists in some form, even if only in our minds. One could say there is no such thing as dragons but we see stories about dragons, artist renditions of dragons, movies with dragons, dragon toys and figures. Those exist, and so dragons do exist, but not specifically in the way depicted in a given story. Yet if they did not exist at all, there would be no thought of them, and nothing to depict.

Therefore God exists. What you think about Him is something else.

OP, I don't think God hates you. Bad things happen to good people and it doesn't mean you're hated or being punished. Are you able to reach out to a shelter or any charities that can help with your housing?

Reactions: urfavlatina
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
God is either evil, helpless, or non-existent.
But if I did believe in the bearded asshole in the sky, then I would definitely say that it is evil. And it most definitely hates us
So sorry you are going through this.

InTheDarkAlone

InTheDarkAlone

May 29, 2023
Never ends, does it? Mine either. Even what should be just regular everyday encounters result in some sort of shit. People talking around you, but not to you. Like you don't exist anyway but you do and they're refusing to see it. Everywhere, all the time.

I hope you can find a measure of peace, it saddens me that you have to go through this.

hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
i dont blame a god. I blame humans , his worst and most selfish creation. If i was a god, i would have abandoned humans too just look at the state of the world. Humans are pure evil. Yeah there is 1% that is good but what does it matter if 99% else is bad and selfish. The solution the erase of this creation

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't believe that there could ever be a God, the fact is that we exist in this nightmarish world where so much senseless cruelty and unnecessary suffering is experienced all for no reason, there's no meaning or purpose behind being tormented by existence, we just exist in this world where chance so cruelly determines everything and where people suffer all through no fault of their own. Nobody should procreate into this hell as the reality is that existence in itself is the true problem, the nonexistent should just be left alone in peace and not be burdened with the ability to suffer.