deleted

deleted

Wizard
Jul 31, 2020
I spend all day thinking about bad things every minute, when someone says to me that generic phrase that life is beautiful and that God has a purpose for everything and everyone in his time I think, at this very moment someone is being raped, someone starving, someone killing someone else, and even if it's not right now it's going to happen without mistakes for the next few hours somewhere in the world would you say all that shit to that person? The world is beautiful for you who don't suffer and live in your bubble. For me this world is hell and nothing that happens will change my thinking. Why do people keep insisting on God when the truth is so stark in front of them?

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: FailureGirl, whatevs, onlyanimalsaregood and 3 others
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
Because people are delusional

• Aww..
Reactions: Astral Storm, SuicidalManiac, FailureGirl and 3 others
T90-Alpha

T90-Alpha

Hopeless
Apr 21, 2022
"iF yOu KiLl yOuRSeLf yOu wOnT gO tO hEaVEn"

"LiFe iS sHoRt, MaKe iT cOunT"

"yOu aRe lOvEd"

im tired of hearing these generic sentences from people who don't give a shit about me
every time i go to a therapist, they usually spout bullshit like this

• Aww..
Reactions: SuicidalManiac, onlyanimalsaregood, Un- and 4 others
deleted

deleted

Wizard
Jul 31, 2020
im tired of hearing these generic sentences from people who don't give a shit about me
It is for this reason that I stopped going to my psychologist, I had stopped going for 1 month and then she realized that she needed money and sent me a message saying that it was essential for me to go to talk and take my meds and then I told him that she only noticed my existence after 1 month and that I had nothing else to deal with her and I blocked him

• Hugs
Reactions: whatevs and T90-Alpha
T90-Alpha

T90-Alpha

Hopeless
Apr 21, 2022
I've never found a good therapist/psychologist EVER. its just like you said; they only give a shit about the money, unfortunately.
and even if i somehow found a decent one, i know i can never tell them my true feelings without worring about being institutionalized/hospitalized

• Aww..
Reactions: SuicidalManiac, whatevs and onlyanimalsaregood
N

niki wonoto

Student
Oct 10, 2019
I can relate with everything you've said (I'm from Indonesia btw).
I agree with the comments that people basically have optimism bias, maybe because of our human's nature of survival instinct (which requires some optimism/hope in order to survive?)

sad but true reality

• Hugs
Reactions: T90-Alpha, deleted, whatevs and 1 other person
Krieger

Krieger

yeah
Apr 16, 2022
"iF yOu KiLl yOuRSeLf yOu wOnT gO tO hEaVEn"

"LiFe iS sHoRt, MaKe iT cOunT"

"yOu aRe lOvEd"

I used to hear this from normies in school daily

Reactions: T90-Alpha
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
You only see one half of reality and they wisely or just out of luck see the other half.
It is for this reason that I stopped going to my psychologist, I had stopped going for 1 month and then she realized that she needed money and sent me a message saying that it was essential for me to go to talk and take my meds and then I told him that she only noticed my existence after 1 month and that I had nothing else to deal with her and I blocked him
This is how these pieces of shit have to be treated, if they truly care about you they will insist when you give them hell, if they don't they always were in it for the money.

Seriously, I get that people work for a living but in a field in which it's indispensable that you actually empathize with your client you cannot afford to be all about business. You need to be willing to suffer with your patients and build a relationship or go and invest in the stock market.

Last edited:
Reactions: deleted
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do not understand how anyone could want to live in a world as horrible as this, just the fact that so much suffering exists is enough to make me want to leave. I do not believe in any religion or that there is a point to living, life is very meaningless but at the same time so awful, cruel and depressing. I wish that I was never born in the first place as to never exist means to never suffer.

Reactions: Astral Storm, niki wonoto and deleted