• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Bobert_Beniro

Bobert_Beniro

Life sucks and then you die.
Mar 14, 2023
To make sure that my sn is really sn, I decided to buy 2 aquarium tests from the same company. One test for NO2, the other for NO3. I followed the directions exactly and used distilled water for testing.
So:
First test for NO2 with water from my aquarium, as you can see there is little nitrite here
P30527 094841
Next, I decided to add a pinch of nitrite to distilled water, and this is the result. As can be seen here a positive nitrite test
P30527 101102
Next will be tests for nitrates (NO3) To begin with, a tap water test, there are few nitrates
P30527 164510
Here I tried the water from the aquarium. A lot of nitrates :/ Which is confirmed by the fact that I have a lot of algae
P30527 105939
Here I added again nitrites to distilled water and this is what happened. Apparently a large amount of nitrite gives a strange result, which probably once again confirms that I have nitrite, not nitrate
P30527 110011
I also decided to try my sn (I don't recommend you do this if you're not sure, I just wanted to get a psychological experience). Unfortunately my kitchen scale can't be accurate enough, so I'm guessing I drank somewhere around 0.3-0.5g. It was easy to do, since I tried a lot of shit in my life, but sn really tastes disgusting, it's worse than table salt, it tastes sour and salty. At first, my pulse from little panic rose to 130, but then it stabilized to 110, a frequent heartbeat does not cause fear and pain. Within 5 minutes, the oxygen level dropped to 93%, then within 10 minutes to 86% and did not fall below. My fingers turned slightly blue, my face and lips too, which scared me a little. For the first 1.5 hours, I experienced no symptoms other than a rapid heartbeat. Then for a few seconds I felt dizzy and a little pain, quickly passed. Nausea appeared for a few seconds and quickly passed. BUT after 2.5 hours after taking it, I started to feel very sick, I didn't want to burp, but it was quite unpleasant, until I ate some cookies. I have stomach problems, maybe this is because of this. As a result, I can say that sn is very lethal, in 10 minutes I had 86% oxygen, which is very dangerous. And the nausea is just disgusting, worse than a headache, but I think I can handle it when the time comes...
P30527 170154

Last edited:
  • Informative
  • Love
Reactions: touhoufan, wCvML2, Deathisbetter and 11 others
ger3172

ger3172

prove to me im not gonna die alone
Oct 23, 2021
and how are you feeling now?
thank you for sharing

Bobert_Beniro

Bobert_Beniro

Life sucks and then you die.
Mar 14, 2023
and how are you feeling now?
thank you for sharing
4 hours after taking it, I still feel a little nauseous, my face is also a little gray. I think after sleep everything will pass

• Love
Reactions: Deathisbetter and ger3172
SenseOfLoss

SenseOfLoss

life could have been so beautiful
Feb 24, 2023
Thank you for sharing your experience. It is very helpful. You are very brave and I hope you are well now.

Reactions: Deathisbetter and Bobert_Beniro
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you don't suffer too much from what you've done, but anyway thanks for sharing, I think those who have SN certainly are fortunate.

Reactions: Deathisbetter and Bobert_Beniro