Blondi

Blondi

Iš Lietuvos
Feb 2, 2021
These virtue signaling, hive minded, imbecilic r*****s are the worst. They are my enemy. They are the reason I have to suffer everyday. Imagine being trapped in a fiery pit and the only way to escape is blocked off by some fucking p***y who tells you the most cliche advice about how pain is temporary and life is precious and all that other DELUSIONAL nonsense. My only way to escape my immense pain is blocked off by these savages and it makes me so f*****g FURIOUS. I can't take it, I want to just jump through the screen and slay every one of these social media mental health advocates that post about how serious suicide is (in the dark souls). What makes it worse is you know that they clearly don't care. They are just doing it because everyone else is doing(low IQ) it and to virtue signal(selfish).My only wish for them is that they get sodomized in a very hot place ...

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LetmeCTB566, Apricity, Promortalist_ and 31 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Best post I've read this week, thank you.

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: LetmeCTB566, ncmxm, nitrogennitrite2 and 14 others
wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
They are indeed the worst kind of human, and that is the worst kind of animal. These are the same creatures who walk past five poor, desperate pregnant women and a horde of hungry young children on their way to wave signs at the abortion clinic. They care a lot about something or other, but it isn't human life. Fuck 'em and their sadistic, make-believe gods.

• Love
Reactions: LetmeCTB566, Promortalist_, nitrogennitrite2 and 10 others
cytokinestorm

cytokinestorm

Apr 19, 2020
Probably the same kind of people I encountered when I was nursing. They'd insist on forcing terminally ill people to remain alive at all costs no matter how much they were suffering.

I think religion often plays a part.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: LetmeCTB566, Promortalist_, nitrogennitrite2 and 11 others
Nexey

Nexey

Student
Feb 18, 2021
Usually people like that have the most plastic personalities imaginable. Consider it a red flag and avoid 'em like the plague.

Reactions: LetmeCTB566, diyCTB, DetachedDreamer97 and 3 others
gus.nixon

gus.nixon

and now we rise and we are everywhere
Apr 19, 2020
They mean well (at least they think they do) and that's what's so frustrating. They don't seem to have the capacity to understand that people might have different perspectives. My best advice when confronted with people like this is to just shine it on and be done with them. They're never going to understand so why waste your energy on them

• Love
Reactions: Promortalist_, diyCTB, DetachedDreamer97 and 5 others
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

Hold your head high, and your middle finger higher
Dec 25, 2020
As I've mentioned in a previous post,
The nonconformist in me is unable to connect with a society that abhors death, let alone comprehend the need to prolong as far as possible the lives of those hopelessly ill. All I see around me are mindless robots going through the motions. To the one who pontificates that the meaning of life is to give life meaning, I ask you to stop beating around the bush.
Especially tangible is ill-will for the self-righteous bigots who unsympathetically condemn those that take their lives. God forbid they be brought to their knees by the same black despondency that plagues many of us. Regardless of gender, race or religion, I am less inclined to discriminate if one does not proselytize. But to those who think they have the right to dictate how we live our lives, or what we do with our bodies, I consider you my enemy.

Reactions: DetachedDreamer97 and CallOfTheVoid112
Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
Mental health avocados! :pfff: :pfff: :pfff:

Must remember to READ PROPERLY

• Yay!
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and CallOfTheVoid112
ohhgeeitsme

ohhgeeitsme

Wizard
Feb 5, 2020
They mean well (at least they think they do) and that's what's so frustrating. They don't seem to have the capacity to understand that people might have different perspectives. My best advice when confronted with people like this is to just shine it on and be done with them. They're never going to understand so why waste your energy on them

I understand what you're saying, but they're the reason we can't die peacefully. It directly affects us in a huge way, so it's not as simple as just ignoring them.

Reactions: LetmeCTB566, NodusTollens, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 3 others
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
These virtue signaling, hive minded, imbecilic r*****s are the worst. They are my enemy. They are the reason I have to suffer everyday. Imagine being trapped in a fiery pit and the only way to escape is blocked off by some fucking p***y who tells you the most cliche advice about how pain is temporary and life is precious and all that other DELUSIONAL nonsense. My only way to escape my immense pain is blocked off by these savages and it makes me so f*****g FURIOUS. I can't take it, I want to just jump through the screen and slay every one of these social media mental health advocates that post about how serious suicide is (in the dark souls). What makes it worse is you know that they clearly don't care. They are just doing it because everyone else is doing(low IQ) it and to virtue signal(selfish).My only wish for them is that they get sodomized in a very hot place ...
If i could give you a thousand Likes i would.! Your post sums up what i've been thinking but puts it into words much better than i could have.

Reactions: diyCTB and NodusTollens