Helpmeplease

Helpmeplease

Misery
Jul 4, 2020
Had social anxiety when I was younger, grew out of it, but developed ocd, it was hell, resolved ocd, then developed some random anxiety disorder, i thought my meds were the cause so I stopped them. Then, after that I did something that I would regret everyday but cannot undo. Maybs cause i stopped my meds idk. Am i cursed?
what the actual god damn fuck
My mom still has the gall to say my life is great

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: anxivoid, Marauder and Nutmeg
Nutmeg

Nutmeg

Maybe I ate all the marshmallows, maybe I didn't.
Aug 16, 2020
I am sorry you have to deal with all that but there is nothing such as being cursed. Some people have multiple incurable mental illnesses, are poor and live in countries where they don't even care about mental issues (I am not giving you these examples to prove that you don't have problems) you know your problems better than anyone else and if you say you are suffering then nobody has the right to say otherwise but always remember that having problems will always remain part of each person's life. You are not cursed

Reactions: Marauder
I

inflammed123

Student
Sep 9, 2020
Had social anxiety when I was younger, grew out of it, but developed ocd, it was hell, resolved ocd, then developed some random anxiety disorder, i thought my meds were the cause so I stopped them. Then, after that I did something that I would regret everyday but cannot undo. Maybs cause i stopped my meds idk. Am i cursed?
what the actual god damn fuck
My mom still has the gall to say my life is great
My parents still tell me how good i have it and how much potential I have. It's over tho. I empathize.