I

Ineedthis

Jul 28, 2023
My rope was too long and the bridge was way shorter than I realized. I have no idea where I am or how to get back home
I don't know what to do., I'm shaking and alone at the side of a highway

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: annointed_towers, betternever2havbeen, Wisdom3_1-9 and 1 other person
puella

puella

she/they
Oct 5, 2023
I'm so sorry. I don't know what to say.

Are you injured? Did you get lost, and how did you get there?

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
I

Ineedthis

Jul 28, 2023
I'm shaking and alone and it's the middle of the night snd I'm at the side of some highway
I'm so sorry. I don't know what to say.

Are you injured? Did you get lost, and how did you get there?
I'm not far from home but I have no idea how to get back
I might just jump in front of a car the road is pretty busy
I could reach the floor from where I junped because of how short the bridge is so I just untied it and now I'm here

real human being

real human being

full of broken thoughts
Jan 28, 2022
I'm shaking and alone and it's the middle of the night snd I'm at the side of some highway

I could reach the floor from where I junped because of how short the bridge is so I just untied it and now I'm here
You can use google maps. It's probably installed on your phone and if not you can install it through the store. there should be a directions button, enable location on your phone and pick your current location in the from section and your address in the to section.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
I

Ineedthis

Jul 28, 2023

By the floor I mean the grass next to the highway, I think. I might be able to get back up but I don't know what I'll do once I get back home. I think I might have massive bruises on my neck and I can't get the rope back so it'll be obvious what I tried to do
You can use google maps. It's probably installed on your phone and if not you can install it through the store. there should be a directions button, enable location on your phone and pick your current location in the from section and your address in the to section.
I guess I'll do that thanks

real human being

real human being

full of broken thoughts
Jan 28, 2022
I'm sorry you're going through this.

H

hardtruth

Oct 9, 2023
Please don't throw yourself in front of a car. You may cause an accident and kill others. Imagine a family with small kids in the car, losing control and ramming into another car, killing innocent people. You might even survive and end up killing others.

Reactions: fairyspine, Wisdom3_1-9, bebebeep and 4 others
NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
Absolutely unethical to throw yourself in front of a car--you're likely to kill innocent people with that.

Reactions: golden_triforce3, randal_bond, bebebeep and 2 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
So sorry. What a nightmare. I Hope you find your way home.
I would honestly reconsider running in front of a car because it may cause a pile up, or kill someone else.

Reactions: wendy5c and Praestat_Mori
Mad World

Mad World

Here comes autumn.
Sep 22, 2023
My rope was too long and the bridge was way shorter than I realized. I have no idea where I am or how to get back home
I recommend trying to load up Google maps or similar to get an idea of the street layout and where you need to walk to get back to somewhere familiar.

Try to focus on your breathing, it will help with the shakes a bit. I'm so sorry you have the experience this, hang in there.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and Praestat_Mori
SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
I think you should sit down a second and try and relax.
It seems like you are very shocked right now and that's understandable, but please try to calm down a bit and reorganize your thoughts.

Reactions: golden_triforce3, Wisdom3_1-9, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
Please listen to the advice given next time.

Several of us warned you that it wouldn't work. You didn't have to suffer like this.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
I

Ineedthis

Jul 28, 2023
I'm back home I didn't try anything else afterward sorry for worrying you all

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: betternever2havbeen, golden_triforce3, Wisdom3_1-9 and 2 others
A

AlouA

looking for CTB partner in SEA
Sep 19, 2023
My chosen method is hanging as well and hearing your experience makes me sad, just know that we're here for you.. were you going for partial or full suspension?

How are you right now?

Mad World

Mad World

Here comes autumn.
Sep 22, 2023
Don't apologize for causing any concern, this is your place to vent. Glad to hear you found your way back home, I was thinking about you!

Reactions: peaches
A

AlouA

looking for CTB partner in SEA
Sep 19, 2023
It's okay, your reasons for doing it are very much validated. Glad you got back home safe

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
took me a while to figure out what's going on. may want to go to the hospital. you mentioned your neck. it may hurt a lot more when you wake up.

Reactions: bebebeep
easyescape

easyescape

doomscroll 'til i die!
Oct 10, 2023
took me a while to figure out what's going on. may want to go to the hospital. you mentioned your neck. it may hurt a lot more when you wake up.
not sure what kind of excuse you could give to the doc that could explain the injury to your neck, but make sure to come up with a good one if you do go

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
not sure what kind of excuse you could give to the doc that could explain the injury to your neck, but make sure to come up with a good one if you do go
say anything. you got mugged? that'll do. they won't care that much.

NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
Autoerotic asphyxiation gone wrong. Just show up with a wank stain on your pants.

• Wow
Reactions: golden_triforce3 and easyescape
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it so dreadful and cruel how we cannot just easily leave this existence in peace when we wish to but anyway best wishes.

Reactions: IBM0000
G

golden_triforce3

Sep 10, 2023
Autoerotic asphyxiation gone wrong. Just show up with a wank stain on your pants.
That's actually not a terrible idea lol
Depending on the extent of the injury, I guess.
I will keep it in my back pocket if ever needed 👀
You're fine. I'm glad you got to keep in touch throughout the experience and we got to be there for you.

Please, just be careful and don't do anything impulsively again. We all hate seeing you get needlessly hurt without succeeding.