Tionally

Tionally

bored
Jul 5, 2023
I was supposed to finish them like two months ago at this point but I keep on putting it further away. I plan on writing specific letters to family, a few friends and a general one. I only somewhat finished the family one and the one to my best friend (though maybe writing 5k words for him is a waste as he doesn't really care about me but oh well)

I know that I don't have to write so many letters and make them so long but it just feels like something I need to do. To either die or to try to move on. But I can't finish it and I can't find the motivation to do so. So I'm stuck. It's just so much work but I'll try to make some progress today.

• Love
Reactions: silligant
silligant

silligant

Oct 5, 2023
I tend to write mine spur of the moment in times of deep depression. Scheduling it is something I could probably never do... it has to be done in the right mood. But that's just me.

I also agree, I really feel the need to write tons of letters of varying lengths. I'm in a similar spot where I can't die just yet but I really don't want to carry on; it's like an annihilative limbo... good luck with this, I hope you can get out of it soon.