paredler

paredler

Student
Jul 31, 2022
It happened a few months ago, I was in a terrible mental state, I needed to go to a ward, but my mother prevented it from me, and I was forced to wait and in the meanwhile see a therapist. I went to one, and before the meeting I asked him if we could skip the introduction part and jump right into my problem and this way I can introduce myself. He said yes, but he set me up. The whole meeting was him iinterviewing me about my past, which is exactly the thing I didn't want him to do, I thought that this would take only a few minute, but it took the whole meeting. I don't know why I didn't say anything, but I didn't. I wanted to scream and smash something at the wall, I felt mentally under fire. I was in such distress I somehow managed to keep it cool the entire meeting, but at the end I told him I wasn't pleased of the meeting, he told me "ok, no problem, but if you cange your mind,..." at that point I splashed water at him and screamed "F*ck you! F*ck you!" and got out of there. a ew days later I aplogoised but he didn't forgive me, so I withdrew my apologies back and told him to go f*ck himself.

• Yay!
Reactions: mrpeter, kunikuzushi, wren-briar and 5 others
skyflame

skyflame

Oct 1, 2024
It's ok, he'll learn some CBT skills and get over it :P
In all seriousness, I'm sorry you had a shitty appointment with someone who is meant to make you feel safe. I've been there. Hope you have better luck with therapy in the future (if that's what you want of course).

• Love
Reactions: wren-briar