Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
Since I was expelled from Chile, things have gotten worse, although I am managing to get out of here

I feel like a failure

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: dagyu, uncat_, astr4 and 13 others
Michael_the_ratman

Michael_the_ratman

Jul 20, 2024
I really hope your situation will improve, I'm sure you don't deserve this <3

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Zhendou

Zhendou

Alive
Sep 17, 2022
If you can, can you try to search for nearby homeless shelters? Maybe they can get you off the streets for a bit.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and hoppybunny
hoppybunny

hoppybunny

Fearer of the Future
Jun 26, 2024
Like the country Chile? Sorry if this sounds ignorant. I just want to know more info so I can help.

These are alternatives if you don't have a homeless shelter or somewhere to stay.

Also do you have parks nearby. A lot of parks have buildings with restrooms, like a little shed at least where I live. It smells bad but you can huddle up in there.

Other alternative, if u have cash, a gym membership is about 15 a month u can at least clean up there and use their lockers to keep stuff you can't carry around all day.

As for places to sleep besides a park. Churches are good to if they don't lock their doors. You can just chill on the pews or relax in there all day. They shouldn't bother you if you say you're praying. I'm saying this as a catholic myself. It's not right to bother ppl there even if you're not praying. As long as you don't smell or arent disruptive or loud.

I hate this one, but police stations are open 24/7 so just chilling there might be an option.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Zhendou
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
If you can, can you try to search for nearby homeless shelters? Maybe they can get you off the streets for a bit.
I just escaped to Bolivia, I'm trying to get to Peru

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Zhendou
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
We were stopped by immigration officers, fined and left near the terminal. I am currently leaving Puno for Lima.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and landslide2
landslide2

landslide2

Arcanist
May 6, 2024
wishing you and your fellow travelers a safe journey

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer