• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

droppedmysyrup

droppedmysyrup

r
Jul 23, 2024
I don't know why I'm unable to maintain myself or keep it together anymore but I spend a major amount of alot of my days in bed crying. I can watch a happy video and it makes me cry like when I feel the need to laugh I end up crying. it's getting incredibly draining.

• Hugs
Reactions: worthIess, divinemistress36 and fleetingnight
fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
I get this. And God I really wish it wasn't so uncomfortable. Or it was easier to stop. I'm so sick of sore eyes, irritated skin, shaky breath, and head/stomach pain after sobbing. Isn't it cruel how crying, when you already feel bad, can cause even more pain?

I'm so sorry that life has been so hard on you. It must be exhausting 🫂

• Love
Reactions: droppedmysyrup
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
A few months ago I cried so many hours every day that I was physically so exhausted at night that I couldn't cry anymore. But it was no relief, it's just that physical pain took over my focus. This is when I tried self-harming but it didn't develop into anything. Instead I think my brain started automatically suppressing the triggers that made me cry a month later, and with the help of suicidal ideation I could think about ending it all one day. Thoughts of buying SN or using other methods sort of replaced triggering thoughts that made me cry. Who knows how much longer I can suppress my emotions until I end up dissociating or developing full on psychosis.

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight and droppedmysyrup
droppedmysyrup

droppedmysyrup

r
Jul 23, 2024
I get this. And God I really wish it wasn't so uncomfortable. Or it was easier to stop. I'm so sick of sore eyes, irritated skin, shaky breath, and head/stomach pain after sobbing. Isn't it cruel how crying, when you already feel bad, can cause even more pain?

I'm so sorry that life has been so hard on you. It must be exhausting 🫂
I find a lot of solace knowing I'm not alone in these feelings. Thank you so much for your kind words the peoples nice responses on this forum have made me felt more understood than I have in a long time. I hope you find peace too you don't deserve to go through this!
A few months ago I cried so many hours every day that I was physically so exhausted at night that I couldn't cry anymore. But it was no relief, it's just that physical pain took over my focus. This is when I tried self-harming but it didn't develop into anything. Instead I think my brain started automatically suppressing the triggers that made me cry a month later, and with the help of suicidal ideation I could think about ending it all one day. Thoughts of buying SN or using other methods sort of replaced triggering thoughts that made me cry. Who knows how much longer I can suppress my emotions until I end up dissociating or developing full on psychosis.
have you ever tried any creative outlets ? Do you have any hobbies or interests, the way I feel is usually all encompassing and I can't distract myself but maybe you could try to watch a show a movie listen to music. I even sleep
To avoid how I feel but I know that doesn't work for everyone.
I hope you find some coping mechanisms and that you exercise all ur options before ctb.

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight