Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you šŸ•Æļø Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I spend my time with my memories. Just one after another. You killed my pets,then blamed me. I should have listened to my butterflies and ran. The bus ride home, hiding behind the counter, running through the woods, hiding next door. The hair brushes and wooden spoons. And more.
I spend my time with my thoughts. Telling me I'm worthless and pathetic.
I live with my cptsd, that works a little differently it seems. My surroundings go black, the next thing I know I'm being grabbed and touched, an animal is running out in front of us. But nothing is there. It feels so real, so sickening. I want to cry.
I live with my anxiety. And everyone is a trigger. People are so judgmental and everything is wrong with me. It's borderline agoraphobic... I just don't want to interact. I don't want to be seen.
I live with my bpd. And everything is a reason to cry. Just.... Why again... Why won't this stop...
Im always dealing with something... I just want to rest.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ƉlĆ©gie, Un-, ConstantPain and 9 others
EternalšŸŒˆRainbow

EternalšŸŒˆRainbow

ā™” āœØ ā™” šŸŒø ā™” šŸ’– ā™” šŸŒˆ ā™”
Apr 2, 2022
I'm sorry for what you're dealing with, on a daily basis. In a way, I feel you and I understand. I'm sorry.
There's nothing I can say to take away your pain, but I hope I can bring even the tiniest relief to you by saying that I validate your suffering and wish you can/could find some peace.

šŸ«‚šŸ’ž

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, alliebear and Life_and_Death
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It sounds so unbearable what you have to endure and it seems as though in this life there is no escape from suffering. I also just want to rest. I hope that you find relief from what you are going through.

• Hugs
Reactions: Life_and_Death