S

Scotty

Student
Dec 26, 2020
If I were to tell you how F-ed up my life has become you would definitely wonder why I have not CTB already. You mix that with a heavy dose of mental illness and very little support and you might end up helping me CBT. That being said, I often wonder if my reality is truly what I believe my reality to be. This is what still propels me to continue. I know that I won't, but it is an interesting thought I guess.

• Hugs
Reactions: Trannydiary, BluesRunTheGame, KuriGohan&Kamehameha and 6 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I feek you. I have no clue if this reality is THE reality.
That's why I might believe we're living in a simulation. (Sounds crazy but even Elon Musk believes in this theory haha)

• Love
Reactions: Trannydiary, AprilsBlessings and profoundexperience
profoundexperience

profoundexperience

You can feel the punishment but you cant commit ts
Jun 29, 2020
I often wonder if my reality is truly what I believe my reality to be.
It's not. I hate quoting it because it is trite (overused)... yet they said it so well:

What is real. How do you define real? If you're talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste and see, then real is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain. This is the world that you know. ... It exists now only as part of a ... simulation [inside your own mind]. You're living in a dream world, @Scotty!

Your eyes do not see a "chair" or a "lamp"... only photons of varying frequencies/energy hit the back of your eyeball. And all that comes-in is converted to electricity... traveling along various neuronal pathways.

Everything you experience is being reproduced inside your head. An apt metaphor would be all this is like looking into a mirror = it isn't real.

All the world is inside your head... AND [the idea of] your head is "in" that world.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Trannydiary, Abir_london, KuriGohan&Kamehameha and 7 others
DivineMedicus

DivineMedicus

Vereor Nox
Sep 7, 2020
It's not. I hate quoting it because it is trite (overused)... yet they said it so well:

What is real. How do you define real? If you're talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste and see, then real is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain. This is the world that you know. ... It exists now only as part of a ... simulation [inside your own mind]. You're living in a dream world, @Scotty!

Everything you experience is being reproduced inside your head. An apt metaphor would be all this is like looking into a mirror = it isn't real.

All the world is inside your head... AND [the idea of] your head is "in" that world.
Interesting perspective. I wonder, does that make you a God? You have the ability to erase reality (turn off the simulation inside your head) by CTBing. A God of your own reality, not the material world ofc.

• Love
Reactions: Trannydiary and profoundexperience
profoundexperience

profoundexperience

You can feel the punishment but you cant commit ts
Jun 29, 2020
does that make you a God? You have the ability to erase reality (turn off the simulation inside your head) by CTBing. A God of your own reality, not the material world ofc.
In a very real way, yes.

In fact, this may very well be truer – more accurate/"pure" – than the everyday view.

Unfortunately, there are all these other "pesky humans" who believe in a "consensus reality"... and who do everything in their power to force everyone else to believe in their "false religion".

To CTB may be the most honest... most "spiritual" move a being can make = What else could be "higher" in the pecking order of absolute rejection... renunciation of "this" than to deliberately and intentionally turn the forking thing "off"?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Trannydiary, Astral316, fedupsoul and 1 other person
signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
I often wonder if my reality is truly what I believe my reality to be.
You could try not playing along to what you think your reality is and see if that changes anything - doubt what you're thinking and feeling, question all the actions and reactions you undertake during a typical day.

Reactions: Trannydiary and profoundexperience