Saga

Saga

In my memories a smiling me doesn't exist
Jul 20, 2019
I have been gone for a while,now I'm back,more regret than ever of why I didn't end my life..I should've ended it and shouldn't have tried to see what was in the so called "future" I only regret the fact that I'm still here..anyway are there other budget friendly new methods around?

• Hugs
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel, IRIYAMA, Time and 5 others
H

hatelife

Experienced
Oct 13, 2019
what method did u try?

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel and EgressiveLolixir
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I'm using SN. It's cheap and easy enough to get. I regret I didn't fix my problems when they started all the way back in 2004 but since I didn't I should have killed myself in 2010. I don't care about the future, it's in the past

• Hugs
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust, TheDevilsAngel, Tortured_empath and 2 others
Saga

Saga

Jul 20, 2019
what method did u try?
I have tried over dosing on assorted meds such as paracetamol and sleeping pills,Ive tried wrist cutting but i couldnt go too deep,starved myself but its taking too long,partial hanging,night night method but my S.I kicks in...
I'm using SN. It's cheap and easy enough to get. I regret I didn't fix my problems when they started all the way back in 2004 but since I didn't I should have killed myself in 2010. I don't care about the future, it's in the past
it isnt easy getting sn here in my country

• Hugs
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel, EgressiveLolixir, hatelife and 1 other person
Mr2005

Mr2005

Sep 25, 2018
Oh. Sorry to hear that. I just hope mine arrives

H

hatelife

Experienced
Oct 13, 2019
I have tried over dosing on assorted meds such as paracetamol and sleeping pills,Ive tried wrist cutting but i couldnt go too deep,starved myself but its taking too long,partial hanging,night night method but my S.I kicks in...

it isnt easy getting sn here in my country
im using SN, I have tried overdosing on lethal dose amitriptyline but somehow got "interrupted" after it. All things I got online without prescription.

Saga

Saga

Jul 20, 2019
even cyanide is hard to come by..im looking for ways to combat my s.i and try hanging again

Saga

Saga

Jul 20, 2019
im using SN, I have tried overdosing on lethal dose amitriptyline but somehow got "interrupted" after it. All things I got online without prescription.
even if i order online customs will make it hard for me to get it i tried once for cyanide...

Mr2005

Mr2005

Sep 25, 2018
if you are using the european seller, he is really nice and trustworthy, mine got stuck first time so he sent an extra and it arrived after 2 weeks.
Poland?

Reactions: hatelife
Saga

Saga

Jul 20, 2019
philippines

• Hugs
H

hatelife

Experienced
Oct 13, 2019
I advise ppl to talk to me or seek help, I dont think this is good to give these links, its against Gods will I think, even If I want to be nice and help out, I might have hurt somebodies family members are sad now because of this

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr2005
Mr2005

Mr2005

Sep 25, 2018
I wonder if he knows what people are buying it for? I hope not

Saga

Saga

Jul 20, 2019
im so tired i dont want to fight anymore

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Mr2005 and hatelife
H

hatelife

Experienced
Oct 13, 2019
I wonder if he knows what people are buying it for? I hope not
thats why we cant name him here on open forum only dms pls, there is a seller from uk who stopped shipping bc this got out...
im so tired i dont want to fight anymore
if u want to talk we are here

• Wow
Reactions: Saga and Mr2005
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
philippines
Would there be any chemical supply companies in your country where you could obtain SN ?
Or maybe if you went to some food markets, someone could help you obtain some ?

Note : As always, please note that I strongly encourage you to seek help with whatever is troubling you. With the right help things can improve. There are many sources of help if you look and reach out. Please seek assistance in any and every way possible. You alone must decide upon your actions and take full responsibility for them, and you should always favour seeking help and keeping out of harm's way.

Saga

Saga

Jul 20, 2019
Would there be any chemical supply companies in your country where you could obtain SN ?
Or maybe if you went to some food markets, someone could help you obtain some ?

Note : As always, please note that I strongly encourage you to seek help with whatever is troubling you. With the right help things can improve. There are many sources of help if you look and reach out. Please seek assistance in any and every way possible. You alone must decide upon your actions and take full responsibility for them, and you should always favour seeking help and keeping out of harm's way.
id need a prescription to get one and if i do id have to get the product at a vet but they still question what its going to be used for..

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
id need a prescription to get one and if i do id have to get the product at a vet but they still question what its going to be used for..
prescription for SN ? I'm a bit confused.
vet ? for SN ?

Sorry, might be my lack of knowledge, but I'm not following.....

Saga

Saga

Jul 20, 2019
prescription for SN ? I'm a bit confused.
vet ? for SN ?

Sorry, might be my lack of knowledge, but I'm not following.....
oh sorry i confused you...i mean N...
The SN i ordered online was held in customs...i never got it..so i cant order online might as well try partial suspension again maybe tonight

• Aww..
H

hatelife

Experienced
Oct 13, 2019
The SN i ordered online was held in customs...i never got it..so i cant order online might as well try partial suspension again maybe tonight
.I wont be giving any more info on this, I dont think its the right thing to do, its against Gods will.

Last edited:
Saga

Saga

Jul 20, 2019
you can try the same who was held at customs, ask him to write the item as sea salt tell u had trouble with customs and that he needs to send u one for free this time, he did that to me, mine to was tossed away the first one or "lost" in customs so he sent new one
sadly i dont remember the contact anymore last i was here was sept. maybe but ill try finding it in my notes but if not i just want to end it as soon as possible...i dont want to wait any longer..

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Sorry, bit of a sideline question, but would like to understand, so do doctors prescribe N in the philippines ?

Saga

Saga

Jul 20, 2019
Sorry, bit of a sideline question, but would like to understand, so do doctors prescribe N in the philippines ?
they do usually use it for animals

Deleted member 13412

Deleted member 13412

Dec 27, 2019
if you are using the european seller, he is really nice and trustworthy, mine got stuck first time so he sent an extra and it arrived after 2 weeks.
hi ... are u sure the sn of the european seller is pure ? if so, how? ...sorry for the questions, i just wanna be sure );

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
hi ... are u sure the sn of the european seller is pure ? if so, how? ...sorry for the questions, i just wanna be sure );
It's generally considered that that seller provides good quality items. Best not to put lots of info on public threads, but you could always PM someone if you still needed more info, however what I've already told you should be sufficient.

This site also has a very good search function (and advanced search).
Try using that to search, research, and read up.

note : If you want to talk to anyone privately (instead of posting on threads), then you can use "PM" (PM = personal message, a bit like sending someone an email)
You need to make at least 5 posts and need to have been active for at least 24 hours to get access.
If you don't know what to post, you can post in some of the "games" threads (see "offtopic" section).
Once you have PM access, when you hover the mouse pointer over a user name, you will see a "start conversation" button...

Reactions: hatelife and Deleted member 13412
Deleted member 13412

Deleted member 13412

Dec 27, 2019
It's generally considered that that seller provides good quality items. Best not to put lots of info on public threads, but you could always PM someone if you still needed more info, however what I've already told you should be sufficient.

This site also has a very good search function (and advanced search).
Try using that to search, research, and read up.

note : If you want to talk to anyone privately (instead of posting on threads), then you can use "PM" (PM = personal message, a bit like sending someone an email)
You need to make at least 5 posts and need to have been active for at least 24 hours to get access.
If you don't know what to post, you can post in some of the "games" threads (see "offtopic" section).
Once you have PM access, when you hover the mouse pointer over a user name, you will see a "start conversation" button...

hi, ure right im sorry ..i used the search function but did not find much proof on the purity of the sn sold by this european seller everyones talking about.. thanku anyway,, i will try pm as soon as ican